Portis A Great RB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chillidippa
    **** OFF. GET SOME READING GLASSES THEN *******. OBVIOUSLY YOU TRIED TO READ IT. YOU ARE JUST PISSED OFF BECAUSE I DARED TO CRITICIZE THE BRONCOS. SO GO **** YOURSELF AND TAKE WILSON AND PORTIS WITH YOU DUMB ****IN *****!

Lol
    Your an idiot!!

Can't read shyt!!!!!!
    Dumb ass!!!!

Comment

Re: You need to know more about football

Originally posted by Africangod
      Clinton Portis is a very talented back yes we all know that but he definantly is not the best in the nfl right now i will tell u that.Look at Jamal Lewis for example yea he had a break out year but next year most likly i think he would flop because stats isn't everything but. All in all the best running Is Priest Holmes yall good theres very talented backs in the league but right now Priest Holmes is just taking it away.
      Where is he taking it to? If I recall whereever P Holmes was going, the Broncos stopped his azz dead in his tracks, and really we haven't heard to much about him after we stopped him. I know they didn't advance to the second rounds of the wildcard, we know he didn't get to far there. Now if you find out where he's taking it to, will ya come back and let us know? Humm maybe he'll catch up to the african daymare Christian Okoye . Until then and when you can prove it, Clinton Portis is the best RB in the league and he's not over rated either we don't have to keep reminding Portis that he's the best, he knows it. LMAO If I see Holmes I'm gonna ask him did he see what Okoye seen, when Atwater hit Okoye and took his heart for football away, emmm now that was a hit , your old homeboy Okoye still wonders about what hit him and took the taste of football from his soul LMAO. I really wish Holmes the best cause thats the only way he will be the best is if someone wishes it on him. *grinnin* cheek to cheek LOL
      Well, the one thing we always did when we went into a game against John Elway was that as a player, we had to expect the unexpected. That's the hard part that really can't be coached. And, that's the hard part of going against someone who's a great athlete. You can go against a guy that's a great quarterback and you can defend him. But, when you have to go against a great athlete like you were John, sometimes we couldn't prepare for the unexpected.

Comment

Re: Re: ******* BRONCOS PLAYERS

Originally posted by Bronco Benny
        Aghhhhhh!!!!!
        My eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Turn your caps lock off jackass!!!
        Can't read shyt!!!
        if you weren't such a ninny and not need anger management, you might just come up with 10 sharp pencil on the desk minus 1 which the dull pencil would be you. You still make me laugh, damm you're good and funny, I can't say you're cute cause I've never seen you and if I did say you were cute, you nust know one thing, only babies and monkey's are cute and I know you're not a baby. I think you're a cute little monkey with a foul mouth that erks with a cesspool breath. If you had half a brain you would know, if you quote someone the person you are quoting, well dummy, their posts is automactically in cap locks DumbAZZ
        Well, the one thing we always did when we went into a game against John Elway was that as a player, we had to expect the unexpected. That's the hard part that really can't be coached. And, that's the hard part of going against someone who's a great athlete. You can go against a guy that's a great quarterback and you can defend him. But, when you have to go against a great athlete like you were John, sometimes we couldn't prepare for the unexpected.

Comment

Umm no, it's LaDainian Tomlinson.

I would site a source but there is too many to list.
          ahhh what the hell Chargers.com
          Just click on that and don't try to correct people unless you know what your talking about and can back it up.
          Hey ninny whoop de do now what do you want, a bone or a biscuit? keep your trap shut and don't talk to me dummy. LMAO at you little monkey it's true monkey's try to mimic their masters. Sit boo boo sit stay there I'll get you a doggy treat DUMBAZZ

Comment

Originally posted by goodluv4Broncos
            Hey ninny whoop de do now what do you want, a bone or a biscuit? keep your trap shut and don't talk to me dummy. LMAO at you little monkey it's true monkey's try to mimic their masters. Sit boo boo sit stay there I'll get you a doggy treat DUMBAZZ

LOL!!!

Wow!!

How long did it take for you to come up with that? If it was one second than it was too long.

Your even dumber than the other guy!!!
            LOL!!!

Comment

Fred Taylor is better

When it comes down to it.

Comment

I believe the best back in league would have to be Ladanian Tomlinson. This guy is good. He can run, he had well over 1000 yards rushing this season on a bad team with a pretty bad O-line and he had 100 catches to go along with that. Clinton Portis is not far behind him. Onterrio Smith is going to be very good, he had a hell of a season this past year and he is only going to get better. To bad he plays for the Vikings.

Comment

LOL!!!

Wow!!

How long did it take for you to come up with that? If it was one second than it was too long.

Your even dumber than the other guy!!!
                  LOL!!!
                  Dummy [email protected], my my you sure do know yourself!! I'm sorry I din't get your monkey or doggie biscuits, they were out of banana flavor, and they didn't have Kibbles & Bits, I know I'll get you some Snausages maybe that will entertain your disfunctional angry azz. [email protected] Again I'll reiterate don't talk to me, dam you must be in love with me, what is it about don't, that you can't understand? Is it the n or o switch around? Well it all sums up to NO, and that means you shouldn't say or remark to my post, especially if they don't concern you. In this instance this post is for you and no one else, you're the only dumb one on this board and you know this, hell you even admitted it, Choi Bella *dummy* whooo you're stupid.

Comment

Im sick of hearing this that Ladanian and Priest are better running backs then CP. First of all who is faster? who embarrassed the chiefs and who didnt. Tomlinson plays the chiefs twice a year and he didnt put up those stats against the chargers. Second of all Portis is surrounded by talent so he gets less carries, tomlinson is the only thing the chargers got so of course he gets alot of yards, priest is only good inside the 20 when was the last time u saw him break a 60 or 80 yard run.

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23
                      I believe the best back in league would have to be Ladanian Tomlinson. This guy is good. He can run, he had well over 1000 yards rushing this season on a bad team with a pretty bad O-line and he had 100 catches to go along with that. Clinton Portis is not far behind him. Onterrio Smith is going to be very good, he had a hell of a season this past year and he is only going to get better. To bad he plays for the Vikings.
                      Yeah you are right about LT, but dont forget that Portis missed three games and still finished only 54 yards behind Ladanian. If Portis would have stayed healthy all season, he would have gotten about 1900 yards on the ground, or who knows, he might have been on of two backs in the league with 2000 yards had he been healthy. So I'm not so sure that Ladanian is better. And LT's 100 catches, well clinton is capable of that too but he doesn't need that many catches because he's on a team guys like Rod, Shannon, Ed, and Ashley.

Can you hear me now? Good!

Comment

Originally posted by cpfan26
                        Yeah you are right about LT, but dont forget that Portis missed three games and still finished only 54 yards behind Ladanian. If Portis would have stayed healthy all season, he would have gotten about 1900 yards on the ground, or who knows, he might have been on of two backs in the league with 2000 yards had he been healthy. So I'm not so sure that Ladanian is better. And LT's 100 catches, well clinton is capable of that too but he doesn't need that many catches because he's on a team guys like Rod, Shannon, Ed, and Ashley.
                        cpfan Yeah you right, if portis hadn't been injured he would've had 2000 yards on the ground and wouldn't rely on passes to get his yards. Running from the ground on a hand off and getting as many yards as he got, well we know who the best is. Like I say Ladanian is good but only because his QB throws him the ball all the time, LT could never do what Clinton does on the field. Clinton played injured and wanted to play but Shanny O said no. Clinton injured his sternum and his ribs popped out, so if he hadn't been injured we would have a RB with 2000 or more yards and I believe that with all my heart. Clinton Portis by far is the best RB in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by goodluv4Broncos
                          Dummy [email protected], my my you sure do know yourself!! I'm sorry I din't get your monkey or doggie biscuits, they were out of banana flavor, and they didn't have Kibbles & Bits, I know I'll get you some Snausages maybe that will entertain your disfunctional angry azz. [email protected] Again I'll reiterate don't talk to me, dam you must be in love with me, what is it about don't, that you can't understand? Is it the n or o switch around? Well it all sums up to NO, and that means you shouldn't say or remark to my post, especially if they don't concern you. In this instance this post is for you and no one else, you're the only dumb one on this board and you know this, hell you even admitted it, Choi Bella *dummy* whooo you're stupid.

Dummy monkey doggie biscuits.

Can you say that three times fast?

It seems to be your favorite words!!

Yeah, Im in love with ya!
                          Come over here so I can poke your eyes out and skull f_ck ya
                          you idiot!!!

Comment

Dummy monkey doggie biscuits.

Can you say that three times fast?

It seems to be your favorite words!!

Yeah, Im in love with ya!
                            you idiot!!!

I've put in a very serious point about you to the proper people,you are a sadistic moronic idiot with homicidal
                            tendcies, watch yourself real carefull,because you may not be around here much longer,yuk,God forbid you come back as a toad. You better watch what you say to people you sick puppy, I hear that's what dogs do,and they tend to use their mothers, you inbred. Your avatar you're trying to make a statement what you think you're macho? Well puppy you're not,as a matter of fact it clearly demostrates just how ignorant and stupid you are, your personality comes shining through, now what you should really do with your one line vulgar postings,is go sit in a corner, face the wall play with yourself,and leave the real world alone, you need to be right in here on a chat board being a menace, God forbid you break out and get loose, you might just run across the one who can put you out of your misery when you try to vent your anger. LMAO you really need therapy for your anger, get some it will help you cope and face reality.

Comment

you idiot!!!

SIGH.

Well, THAT is a most unfortunate statement.

I hope you can return and play within the context of the COC next time.
                              Last edited by Jared; 02-20-2004, 10:54 AM.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                              You should check these guys out

Comment

if portis had played a full season this year then no doubt he would've gotten to 2000 yds before lewis, he's definately the best in the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X