No announcement yet.

19-0 Enjoy The Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure that it is more important to the fans for a team to go without a loss, much more than it does coaches or the team. They really could care less as long as they get to their real goal and that would be get to the playoffs and then win the superbowl.

That said there could be several losses once the Chiefs wrap up the AFC West or AFC homefield advantage, because they will want to keep their players healthy and not take any chances.
    Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Originally posted by bcollin1

GREAT GOOGLY-MOOGLY!!
      Ok, this has been bothering me.

Whats up with the 'great googly moogly"

I saw BroncsBomber use that too....

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
      You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by horseface
        quote from the old man in the "Chefs" snickers commercial.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHH'

I rememeber now

Comment

Originally posted by ReasonableChief
          Having said that, I don't think our playoff performance in 1997 has anything to do with the 2003 Chiefs any more than the Broncos Super Bowl wins in 97 & 98 have anything to do with your team today. Too many things change.
          I'm not saying that Denver's 97,98 wins have anything to do with this year. I dont' think I said anything like that. I just think it would be great, as a broncos fan, to have KC up on this pedestal, then lose...especially if Denver does it. Oh man... gotta love rivalries.

Comment

Anything is possible..they could go 19-0.

But,....they have to come to Denver....and last I checked, the Chiefs hasn't won in Denver for quite some time. Everything would be erased if I knew the Broncos would ruined the Chiefs' undefeated season.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
            2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyAsian
              Anything is possible..they could go 19-0.

and last I checked, the Chiefs hasn't won in Denver for quite some time. Everything would be erased if I knew the Broncos would ruined the Chiefs' undefeated season.
              2000/ 23-22 Chiefs

Doesn't seem too long ago.
              Suck is NOT a bronco fan.

Comment

Re: 19-0 Enjoy The Show

Originally posted by Mastema
                spank Jake again
                apparently you aren't a real fan b/c you didn't even watch the game.
                FYI, denver dominated on offense and defense in your house. only your special teams stood out and that's nothing to brag about.
                if you're going to brag, head over to buffalo's board cause you only look like a moron talking like that on this site.

Comment

Re: Re: 19-0 Enjoy The Show

Originally posted by Rhyno#13
                  apparently you aren't a real fan b/c you didn't even watch the game.
                  FYI, denver dominated on offense and defense in your house. only your special teams stood out and that's nothing to brag about.
                  if you're going to brag, head over to buffalo's board cause you only look like a moron talking like that on this site.
                  [email protected]#@*&%*&# who is rhyno#13? i posted that dagnabit!
                  sigpic
                  go broncos
                  share the sidewalk
                  liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

Originally posted by cheapseats
                    2000/ 23-22 Chiefs

Doesn't seem too long ago.
                    2 seasons ago is a long ago. That was the griese-era...it didn't count.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Hey what the deal? Cheifs cant go 19-0 they have to play Denver at Mile High! Do you really think you can play any better WITHOUT your homefiled advantage? You really think you can outgain us on the road like we did you? We wont be injured then get real guy!
                      dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by motarque
                        I'm not saying that Denver's 97,98 wins have anything to do with this year. I dont' think I said anything like that. I just think it would be great, as a broncos fan, to have KC up on this pedestal, then lose...especially if Denver does it. Oh man... gotta love rivalries.

I certainly didn't mean to put words in your mouth, Mo. And if someone's going to beat us, I'd rather it be the Broncos than the Lions (as long as it's not in the playoffs)

I do love those rivalries.

Great Googly Moogly!
                        Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

Originally posted by ReasonableChief
                          I certainly didn't mean to put words in your mouth, Mo. And if someone's going to beat us, I'd rather it be the Broncos than the Lions (as long as it's not in the playoffs)

I do love those rivalries.

Great Googly Moogly!
                          I don't know, Losing to the Lions would actually be perhaps demoralizing.

I can't believe I am going to say this, but: A loss to the Lions may perhaps let the players remember not to get complacent, thus fueling their playoff drive.

That does happen sometimes.

Comment

I just hope that the Chiefs that woke up in KC and dominated Buffalo are the same Chiefs that make the trek to Mile High.

Biggest fears of Chiefs fans?
                            1. Not making playoffs
                            2. Not making the Super Bowl
                            3. Getting their butts handed to them by Denver.

Comment

OK, like ReasonableChief, I'd love to see the Chiefs go 19-0. But at the same time, I know this is the NFL, and a cat has a better chance in a room full of hungry pit bulls than anybody going undefeated again. "On any given Sunday" and all that.

But, having said that, I don't think you are going to see the Chiefs fold in the post season, as they did in the 90's (REPEATEDLY!). We were playing Martyball then, and the problem with Martyball was that though you won a lot of games early on, it was very tough on the players. Half our starters were second stringers by the time we got to the end of the season. Vermeil plays a much smarter game, so I look for big things at the end of the season this year.

The other thing I wanted to say was some of the best games I ever saw were Chiefs-Broncos. It doesn't matter how either team is faring, you can count on both teams bringing their best football to that game. In the 90's, even if one side was up by 14 with three minutes left, you didn't want to turn the TV off. Both teams could turn the game around in just a few minutes. That's football!

KM

Comment

Sorry....no real reason to revive this post....other than the title is funny.

Quick: I haven't had my ass whipped in a while. Probably been since like...1911?
                                Sugar Ray: Yeah, thats when you were born and the doctor slapped you on the ass.
                                Quick: Yes, thats the last ass whipping I recall. And I'm looking for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X