Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ferguson Extension

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ferguson Extension

    [SIZE=3][FONT=courier new][COLOR=blue]

    Signing Jason Ferguson to a 4 year extension was the best thing the Broncos did for themselves on defense. He is a great play maker!!!! We sure could have used him vs the Colts. Now if we could just get a more consistant pass rusher.

  • #2
    Its Nick Ferguson. Ya it was a good move but there will be alot better ones in the future.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Ferguson Extension

      Originally posted by AztecBronco
      Now if we could just get a more consistant pass rusher.
      i will tell you like i tell everybody else. Wouldnt it be better if Reggie Hayward, Trevor Pryce, Daryl Gardener, and Bert Berry all played together for most of the game instead of the rotation junk. I hate the deep rotation personally, i think we do it way to much. i mean, we know EXACTLY who our pass rushers are, so why not keep them out there. Hayward, Berry, and Pryce combined for about 30 of the teams 36 sacks. Lets keep them out there so we can get even MORE production. Darius Holland and Super Mario just take up space in the middle, they are not sack threats.
      dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

      I tried to warn ya.

      Comment


      • #4
        yeah hopefully Ferguson will play w the same fire he did this year when he was playing for a contract

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Re: Ferguson Extension

          Originally posted by Return of Lava
          i will tell you like i tell everybody else. Wouldnt it be better if Reggie Hayward, Trevor Pryce, Daryl Gardener, and Bert Berry all played together for most of the game instead of the rotation junk. I hate the deep rotation personally, i think we do it way to much. i mean, we know EXACTLY who our pass rushers are, so why not keep them out there. Hayward, Berry, and Pryce combined for about 30 of the teams 36 sacks. Lets keep them out there so we can get even MORE production. Darius Holland and Super Mario just take up space in the middle, they are not sack threats.
          You got to have big guys on non-passing downs so they can't just run up the gut at your lb's.
          Originally posted by boltzpride619
          What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

          Originally posted by RunByDesign
          True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

          What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

          Answer: Championships.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Re: Ferguson Extension

            Originally posted by Return of Lava
            i will tell you like i tell everybody else. Wouldnt it be better if Reggie Hayward, Trevor Pryce, Daryl Gardener, and Bert Berry all played together for most of the game instead of the rotation junk. I hate the deep rotation personally, i think we do it way to much. i mean, we know EXACTLY who our pass rushers are, so why not keep them out there. Hayward, Berry, and Pryce combined for about 30 of the teams 36 sacks. Lets keep them out there so we can get even MORE production. Darius Holland and Super Mario just take up space in the middle, they are not sack threats.
            I disagree.I think you keep guys fresher by rotating them.And those guys taking up space help make our run defense as good as it is.This is'nt just my opinionbut that of former Bronco players Mark Schlereth and Dave Diaz Infante.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Re: Re: Ferguson Extension

              Originally posted by Broncofanjp
              I disagree.I think you keep guys fresher by rotating them.And those guys taking up space help make our run defense as good as it is.This is'nt just my opinionbut that of former Bronco players Mark Schlereth and Dave Diaz Infante.
              You dont think Pryce and Gardener can control the middle? i understand that you have to rotate to stay fresh, but shanny rotates too much. We have pass rushers, lets play them. how can you ask for more pass rushers when the ones we have already camn produce. Other teams play their 4 down lineman the whole game, we play Fatafehi, Holland, Pope, and Davis as much as we do the regular pass rushers? it shouldnt be like that if we want more sacks like i keep hearing on this board. We know who our sackers are, why keep taking them out? How are we supposed to sign ANOTHER pass rushing D-lineman if he is just going to be rotated in and out anyway.
              dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

              I tried to warn ya.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Re: Re: Re: Ferguson Extension

                Originally posted by Return of Lava
                You dont think Pryce and Gardener can control the middle? i understand that you have to rotate to stay fresh, but shanny rotates too much. We have pass rushers, lets play them. how can you ask for more pass rushers when the ones we have already camn produce. Other teams play their 4 down lineman the whole game, we play Fatafehi, Holland, Pope, and Davis as much as we do the regular pass rushers? it shouldnt be like that if we want more sacks like i keep hearing on this board. We know who our sackers are, why keep taking them out? How are we supposed to sign ANOTHER pass rushing D-lineman if he is just going to be rotated in and out anyway.
                If Gardener can get his head together and make a real contibution to this team them maybe you'll get your wish.But the concensus around Denver is he won't be back. One way or another he's gone.Right now they are only 2.5 mil. over the cap(last year they were at least 12 mil over).Nobody is going to want him. So the Broncos are going to have to cut him.It's a catch22. He was a very bad signing so we might be screwed either way. I hope he can get it together and help this team and back up all that talk.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ferguson Extension

                  Originally posted by Broncofanjp
                  If Gardener can get his head together and make a real contibution to this team them maybe you'll get your wish.But the concensus around Denver is he won't be back. One way or another he's gone.Right now they are only 2.5 mil. over the cap(last year they were at least 12 mil over).Nobody is going to want him. So the Broncos are going to have to cut him.It's a catch22. He was a very bad signing so we might be screwed either way. I hope he can get it together and help this team and back up all that talk.
                  LOL cutting Gardener doesnt save money, the contratc is signed! gardener's signing bonus gets accelerated to this year, making the debt even bigger. No cutting him is not possible without a BIG cap penalty.
                  dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

                  I tried to warn ya.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ferguson Extension

                    Originally posted by Return of Lava
                    LOL cutting Gardener doesnt save money, the contratc is signed! gardener's signing bonus gets accelerated to this year, making the debt even bigger. No cutting him is not possible without a BIG cap penalty.
                    Yeah thats the point I was trying to make.People in the media say he's gone. But that would kill us cap wise. If he stays, will he get it together enough to help the team and be the player he is supposedd to be? Or will he be a locker room cancer?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      he's a cancer
                      Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles



                      Thanks SNK16

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X