playoffs 1996

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• playoffs 1996

Does anyone else get a sence of dejavu concerning the playoffs?
    The '96 season playoff:
    Denver's out the first round.
    The last three AFC teams playing were the colts vs cheifs then the winner (if it follows...the colts) goes on to play the patriots.
    Just find it curious....anyone else?
    Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.

Ya, LOL. Now with all the talk about getting new Uniforms will come true then we will go on to win Back to BAck Super Bowls, it just seems right. LOL.

Comment

Im thinking more of the 97 playoffs. 13-3 cheifs lose at home in the playoffs to the broncos. Much like 96. 13-3 Cheif lose at home to Coolts.

Cheifs just can't play at home if they have 13 wins.
      The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Couldn't ask for anything else, well maybe just to the first team to win 3 in a row.

Comment

Didn't realize the chefs could ever play well anywhere...lol...could be wrong.

Comment

I have already pointed out the de-ja-vu about 1996. We also that year had a very good 2nd year running back (I think his name was Terrell Davis) and got whomped by GB in the Season Finale when we rested starters.
            Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Oh man, this has got to be some kind of sighn. LOL. Hopefully it is.

Comment

Sorry beast...didn't realize you already made the point known.

Comment

That's okay.
                  Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

I hope it's the '96 season all over again. I want the colts to lose to the patriots then fall apart next year. My father-in-law is a big mouth band wagon colts fan...it would be just tooooooooooo funny.

Comment

colts win....wife's happy....looking good to follow '96

Comment

My wife say's the colts will go all the way and win the SB....I think she's tryin to put bad mojo on next season.

Comment

I believe it was jacksonville V the Pats. The Colts lost to the steelers on the harbaugh hell mary that almost was

Comment

We need to make some good off season changes if we want to repeat History.

We also need to sign the free agents we have that are valuable.

Goodbye to Chris Cole and others.

Lastly we need a punt returner and kick returner that can give us good field postion which Cole did not provide all year.

Think what would have happened to us, if we had somebody like Dante Hall and the defense we had this year...
                            Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Thought it was the pats that beat indy. Oh well, been wrong before....once. lol
                              As long as we do good next year...that's all I really care about at this point.

Comment

Working...
                              X