Will Robinson ever coach in the NFL again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Robinson ever coach in the NFL again

He hasn't been fired yet and I stress the yet part, does this guy get another chance in the NFL. I don't believe he does unless it's for a really bad team like the Cards, Chargers, etc, no hope teams.

I hope he stays with KC. Its always good to see a Robinson coordinated D. coming to town. Its usually good for atleast 28 points or so.

Comment

Re: Will Robinson ever coach in the NFL again

Originally posted by DieWithMileHigh
      He hasn't been fired yet and I stress the yet part, does this guy get another chance in the NFL. I don't believe he does unless it's for a really bad team like the Cards, Chargers, etc, no hope teams.
      It won't be with the Cards, not with Denny Green as the head coach. It won't be with the Chargers either. Marty doesn't know much, but he knows defense.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy87
        I hope he stays with KC. Its always good to see a Robinson coordinated D. coming to town. Its usually good for atleast 28 points or so.
        Not only that, I hope they give him a big raise and contract extension.

DV "loves" his coaches. I hope he loves GR enough to make him stay for a looooonnnnnnngggggg time!
        sigpic

Comment

I know Marty wouldn't do it and Green what ever about that guy I was just meaning those types of teams where there is no leadership in ownership, do you things are really gonna change in Arizona, I doubt it.

Comment

Dv should have handed Robinson his box of personal items and taken back the key to the bathroom as soon as the clock hit triple zero.
            The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

I'm surprised he didn't kick him off the field when the colts scored after hall returned that kick off. Crowd noise, players were amped and nothing happened to manning ,he just walked that team right down the field.

Comment

Originally posted by broncos_mtnman
                Not only that, I hope they give him a big raise and contract extension.

DV "loves" his coaches. I hope he loves GR enough to make him stay for a looooonnnnnnngggggg time!
                I heard shanahan mention after the 98' season he (Denver) has the 2 BEST head coach prospects as cordinators. Til' the 99' end and he needed a scape goat and out goes big Greg. Imagine that, in less than a year *head coach prospect - to- *saving mikes a$$ !
                I'd rather see KC go with F. Gantz jr. as defense cordinator. He fits their needs better than Robinson. Robinson needs an 8-5 job with NO responsibility!

Comment

I was surpised KC kept him after last year, they knew the D was their achilles heel, yet they kept him in hopes that a few free agents could stop the damage.
                  The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

that Oakland head coaching job is still open

Comment

Working...
                    X