Thanks Bronco Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Bronco Fans

Im so frustrated right now, I'm sure you all felt that way last week. At least you got the last laugh at Greg Robinson's "defense" (or whatever he calls it.)

Thanks for having a great board. Props to the mods here. For the most part, the fans here are really good people. I've had a blast hanging out here this season, but it's time for us Chiefs fans to leave in peace. I'll be back next season, and might pop in once in a while beforehand. Thanks for the chat and the laughs. I'll be looking forward to our rematches next season.

Be good.

CFNY

Re: Thanks Bronco Fans

Originally posted by NYCHIEFSFAN
    Im so frustrated right now, I'm sure you all felt that way last week. At least you got the last laugh at Greg Robinson's "defense" (or whatever he calls it.)

Thanks for having a great board. Props to the mods here. For the most part, the fans here are really good people. I've had a blast hanging out here this season, but it's time for us Chiefs fans to leave in peace. I'll be back next season, and might pop in once in a while beforehand. Thanks for the chat and the laughs. I'll be looking forward to our rematches next season.

Be good.

CFNY
    Right on man! Late.

Comment

Originally posted by NYCHIEFSFAN

Be good.

CFNY
      Well, well, well. Ok. Props to you because, I would invite you to a party any time.

Comment

ya, its off-season time, good luck with all your team's encounter's.... dont take it so hard, Peyton's on a mission, its gonna be tough for ANYONE to beat those colts right now.
        mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

i've noticed, since the chiefs been losing lately, the fans have been acting real classy. i guess thats a good thing.
          dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
            i've noticed, since the chiefs been losing lately, the fans have been acting real classy. i guess thats a good thing.
            Except for that jackass Chef Jimmy

Comment

Well guys, dont know why you have to leave, football can be year around if you talk about it, or you could just stay to chit chat about BS, but either way, leave or stay, it has been fun, cant wait till next year........

Comment

Take care NY.... your wit and ability with avatar creation will be sorely missed ( by this Broncs fan at least ). Your latest one is hillarious

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
                ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

Originally posted by NOLABroncofan
                  Take care NY.... your wit and ability with avatar creation will be sorely missed ( by this Broncs fan at least ). Your latest one is hillarious

Nuff said...
                  a new one including greg robinson perhaps?
                  sigpic
                  go broncos
                  share the sidewalk
                  liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

See ya later NYCHIEFSFAN...don't be a stranger and sto by every once and a while!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
                      I agree with this. But NY Chef fan and RC have been the most tollerable of all the Chef fans on these boards through out the season. It's too bad the others don't carry the same amount of class. I could never go to another team's board and post some of the nonsense that came out of the Chef fans this year on these boards just to stir up trouble and get under our skin.

We do know how you feel right now and we are looking forward to the rematches next year. With the Chargers and the Raiders in thier current situations, the division should come down to the 2 of us again next year.

GO BRONCOS!!
                      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

NY CF

I can't understand your frustration, Im quite sure that you have seen the schedule you played this year. SOFT VERY SOFT, I think your D is still wondering, "what the f***". Your going to need alot of work on that D, and I mean alot, I know one DC that would be fired if I was coach.

Comment

See ya

To NYCHIEFSFAN

Nice post and good luck next year. Some of the Chiefs fans do have class. Good game too. This just may be the Colts year!

I used to post on the Broncos forum on the Rocky Mountain News but they seemed to have attracted too many poor fans. And the worst part is the moderator is not a Broncos fan so she comes down on Bronco fans for sticking up. Oh well, just glad to be here and looking forward to next year!

Comment

Re: See ya

Originally posted by Cowboy
                            To NYCHIEFSFAN

Nice post and good luck next year. Some of the Chiefs fans do have class. Good game too. This just may be the Colts year!

I used to post on the Broncos forum on the Rocky Mountain News but they seemed to have attracted too many poor fans. And the worst part is the moderator is not a Broncos fan so she comes down on Bronco fans for sticking up. Oh well, just glad to be here and looking forward to next year!
                            I'm still not sold on the Colts.....this is the same Colts team that just isn't trustable.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                            2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Re: Re: See ya

I'm still not sold on the Colts.....this is the same Colts team that just isn't trustable.
                              I think now that Manning has won in the playoffs he has the confidence to take it all the way. No punts in 2 playoff games!

By the way, what a sad way for Favre to end their season by thowing up that lame duck!!

Comment

Working...
                              X