Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, now that Rice is gone, who do we put back on the team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mystery QB? You mean Rohan Davey?

Comment

Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan
      Mystery QB? You mean Rohan Davey?
      That's the first name I heard mentioned but now I'm hearing Kliff Kingsbury. But I haven't heard a whiff of Friehauf so I guess that experiment is over.
      "You can't take the sky from me..."
      ------
      "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Could this be the mystery QB*? Mauck is gone, and Luke is probably going to sign with Houston. I'm surprised that they haven't re-signed either Dorsett Davis, Chris Watton, or Jeremy LeSeur. All of these guys played real well in the pre season. My guess is that we are waiting to see if we can sign a better player off waivers before commiting.

*The Broncos are expected to sign quarterback Kliff Kingsbury to their practice squad. The former Texas Tech star recently was released by New Orleans. He was on the Saints' practice squad last year and was a sixth-round pick of New England in 2003. He spent that season on injured reserve.

Bill Williamson Denver Post

Comment

Wayne Lucier?

What about Wayne Lucier OG/OT from the Giants, He was cut and has played 20 gamesin the last 2 years. Played for Colorado State and can deal with altitude. Looks good to me??

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
            That's the first name I heard mentioned but now I'm hearing Kliff Kingsbury. But I haven't heard a whiff of Friehauf so I guess that experiment is over.

Kingsbury over Davey seems odd to me, which means that's exactly what Shanahan is going to do.

Comment

Kingsbury over Davey seems odd to me, which means that's exactly what Shanahan is going to do.
              Davey is not eligible to the Practice Squad per Denverpost article.

Special thanks to Snk16 for this cool sig.

Comment

Originally posted by leromm
                Well, that would definitely change the situation. Thanks for the info.
                "You can't take the sky from me..."
                ------
                "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by leromm

Well, that would put things in a much clearer perspective. I had thought he only served one year on NE's. Oh well.

Practice squad QBs don't really peak my interest so much anyhow.

Comment

Originally posted by DeuceOfClub
                    Not even a single vote for a TE.

We don't need one, we already have 5 on the roster
                    Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Viva La O Linemen

by Snk16

Snk16 Thanks Playa

My kids name is Karl Paymah, so if you have a problem with him you come and talk to me!

Comment

The Denver Post reports that Mauck will be added to the Titans practice squad. The Broncos wanted him back, but he chose the Titans because he thought he would have a better chance of getting on the regular roster.

They should definitely add an offensive lineman. Is Carswell really ready to play on the offensive line? He's one of the few backups they have.

Comment

Kingsbury is officially on the PS. I think that is good. I remember wishing we would draft him out of college. He used to average like 400 yards a game passing. Dude is big and has a cannon. Good pick up.

Comment

I wanted Jerry Rice to stay on the team. People forget that the Broncos had problems scoring in the redzone. Rice could have help us out greatly in this aspect. All teams had to do was double cover Smith and we were stuck in the red zone with all the other receivers inconsistant play. Rice would have commanded attention enough to make it easier for us to score in the redzone.

Devoe and Watts better not suck

Comment

Myers is the one we need.

Comment

Originally posted by bcole23
                                Myers is the one we need.

Hes on the PS.

Comment

Working...
                                X