AFC West

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFC West

I know that it wont be such big gap between the AFC West best two teams and worst two teams next season.

Which franchise do you think will be the most aggresive, go out get the solutions they need, and improve the most next season.

1. Chefs- All they have to do is improve on D they will be more dangerous.

2. Broncos- If they stay healthy and get a couple of veterans in the secondary, they should be ok. Oh and some smarter coaching decisions wouldnt hurt. I cant wait to see Jake in his second year with the Broncos.

3. Chargers- I think they had so much to work with this year that they couldn't quite put it all together and didn't prepare will enough in the off season. They will not be a doormat next season.

4. Raiders- I think it will take a couple of years for the Raiders, because I see a shake up in entire organization. They will have alot of newbies as starters next season.
    Last edited by K'Noy_Kills; 01-11-2004, 06:01 PM.
    Take care of business Broncos.

i say let jake learn the system and watch out
    Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

I am really concerned about the Broncos. This salary cap is going to be tough. We need some immediate help and I don't know that we'll have the money to do it. Fortunately Shanahan is pretty creative when it comes to the cap. Hopefully we can pick up somebody. For everybody who wants a veteran for the secondary (me included) IMHO I don't think it looks good. I think the team is VERY high on Walls and Herndon. I believe they will be good db's, but I don't know if they'll progress enough by next year.
      "Oh I Have Slipped The Surly Bonds of Earth... Put Out My Hand And Touched the Face of God"

-Rest In Peace, Darrent & Damien

Comment

The vets dont have to start, they could just be there to give the pointers and fill in for them when they are ****ing up real bad.
        Take care of business Broncos.

Comment

as long as herndon isn't the one armed man anymore

Thanks SNK16

Comment

i feel like we are set up real good for next year. as long as we resign all our existing players, i dont think we should bring in any outsiders. we were ranked higher in defense than offense i thin but neither was below 7th, the D especially will get the most important player in ian gold back so we are set for next year. if anything special teams should be shook up, maybe a new returner and better tackling technique
            dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Don't get me wrong. I am definitely intrigued by our db's, but their inexperience concerns me a little. If they can play consistently like they did against the Colts the first time, they will be fine. I'm sure alot of that had to do with Coyer being alot more aggressive. I'm already ready for next season. How many days until training camp?
              "Oh I Have Slipped The Surly Bonds of Earth... Put Out My Hand And Touched the Face of God"

-Rest In Peace, Darrent & Damien

Comment

i'm waiting for opening day

Thanks SNK16

Comment

but thats the problem. THe Broncos are never consistent. After the first Indy game i thought that we had improved all seson and were finally ready to be consistent and show up for the big games. But in the playoffs, we just didn't show up. And that is not mentioning the "easy" games. We get beaten by the Bears, struggle against the Browns and Lions. we really just need some consistancy.
                  Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

At first glance I think we are the favorites for AFC west next year,. It appears Oakland has big problems & are old (no qb, no running game, no direction) San Diego is a joke & have alot of fixing to do there. The Chefs should be ok but thy are egtting older, I dont like Trent Green, another year for Preist & they made alot of moves last year,

The Broncos on the other hand will be more gelled. Plummers' 2nd year in the system , we will be healthier

go broncos !!!!!!!!!

Comment

of course the broncos secondary gave up 400+ to manning, but it WAS cover 2, we dont have the safeties for that. overall the secondary was ranked 12th, which will get better with this year's experience. the first year is always the hardest, and besides that, our best playmaker ian gold comes back!
                      dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

san diego isn;t a joke they had a very hard schedule this year and injuries killed us without injuries we could have been 8-8 or 7-9. not one time in the season did we have the same starters on o-line, at least half of our lineman were practice squad. Jammer came on great at the end of the season, and kiel is going to be a great safety next year.

Tomlinson is the best back in the league (Portis 2nd). and if we get eli, then 2006 we'll see you in the playoffs.

who would the broncos fans rather see win chargers, raiders, or chiefs.
                        i know i'd rather see the broncos than, chiefs or raiders.

i tink and upgrade at linebacker qaurterback and o-line and we'd be at .500

Comment

I think KC and Denver will change places.

First: Broncos
                          Second: Chefs
                          Third: Chargers will improve and gain a couple more wins.
                          Fourth: Raiders. What can ya say. They suck, we hate em and they will stay in the basement of the division. They have a lot of work to do over there. Let's hope the never get it together. LOL. Gawd I hate Al Davis.

I think all of us in the division will get wins over Chokeland next year. I sure hope we have that MNF game again which does seem to be a tradition now. However, they should get the homefield this round.

GO BRONCOS!!

2004 AFC WEST CHAMPS!
                          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheEdge634
                            i tink and upgrade at linebacker qaurterback and o-line and we'd be at .500

That's a big shopping list. Good luck!

We'll be happy getting two upgrades, but the opinion of positions varies depending on who you talk to.

If Gardener goes, DL needs to be addressed. Either way another CB would be nice.
                            Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

I think Denver will win the AFC West next year, followed by the Chiefs, Raiders, and Chargers

Comment

Working...
                              X