AFC West

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdslick
    San Diego shouldn't give up on Drew Brees. Get him an offensive line and he'll be pretty good.
    i agree, i dont think they gave brees a fair chance, every time he struggled, they took him out. if i was drew, i would be mad. they should do something with marty, cause he is not a good coach IMO.
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Drew is the future of the Chargers. Hes either gonna build the team to become a great team. But they need to get all the other pieces to the puzzle in order to do that. Their defense is horrible from top to bottom.

Comment

Shottenheimer is a good coach. He's got nothing to prove. Nobody could have done a better job with the talent on that team. Whoever is making the player personnel decisions is the one who needs to be replaced. If Shottenheimer makes personnel decisions, the Chargers should take a lesson from Seattle and have their head coach be only that, head coach.
        Schottenheimer has input, but A.J. Smith took over after John Butler passed away. There is no doubt about him having final say.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
        You should check these guys out

Comment

Shottenheimer is a good coach. He's got nothing to prove. Nobody could have done a better job with the talent on that team. Whoever is making the player personnel decisions is the one who needs to be replaced. If Shottenheimer makes personnel decisions, the Chargers should take a lesson from Seattle and have their head coach be only that, head coach.
          I have to disagree on this one....I think he's one of them throwback coaches that can't control the youngin's....it appears that Parcells is the only one that can do that.

Shottenheimer has not won a playoff game in a while and his teams (Redskins, Chargers) have been nothing nut mediocre.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
          2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

well if drew brees is outta san diego send him to kc.. id love to have him.. give him a couple years to learn the system from trent and the staff and i think hed be an excellent qb

Comment

I was big on brees in college...but I think playing denver twice a year doesn't help his career...hehee

Comment

marty is a good coach he just needs time to develop his talent and plan.. you cant make a great defense overnite.. it was a miracle what he built in kc so quickly.. washington was a joke.. marty got screwed there but he never shouldve taken that job in the first place..

Comment

A good coach make mediocre players, great! (Where da hell did I hear that from?)

Must be watching too much Pearl Harbor..that movie [email protected]#

Shottenheimer in Washington had a decent team....a good defense definetely! If you have Lavar Arrington, you build a team around that guy....he's good.

Now in San Diego...he needs a better defense, but if you can run the ball with LT...you can win games!

Comment

Re: AFC West

Originally posted by K'Noy_Kills
                    I know that it wont be such big gap between the AFC West best two teams and worst two teams next season.

Which franchise do you think will be the most aggresive, go out get the solutions they need, and improve the most next season.

1. Chefs- All they have to do is improve on D they will be more dangerous.

2. Broncos- If they stay healthy and get a couple of veterans in the secondary, they should be ok. Oh and some smarter coaching decisions wouldnt hurt. I cant wait to see Jake in his second year with the Broncos.

3. Chargers- I think they had so much to work with this year that they couldn't quite put it all together and didn't prepare will enough in the off season. They will not be a doormat next season.

4. Raiders- I think it will take a couple of years for the Raiders, because I see a shake up in entire organization. They will have alot of newbies as starters next season.

I SAY OAKLAND WINS IT ALL!! YEAH!!! I HEAR THEIR GOING TO SIGN STEVE DEBERG OUT OF RETIREMENT!!!
                    [QUOTE]
                    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Originally posted by moonshot314
                      marty is a good coach he just needs time to develop his talent and plan.. you cant make a great defense overnite.. it was a miracle what he built in kc so quickly.. washington was a joke.. marty got screwed there but he never shouldve taken that job in the first place..
                      how long has he been in SD? i figured they would done something by now. i dont believe they even started getting better.
                      dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

i think san diego lacks recievers and a TE....maybe they should go for Winslow Jr!

Comment

how bout we talk about one of the other 3 teams from the afc west

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Working...
                          X