Do you remember???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you remember???

I think it was our playoff loss against Jacksonville, when lazy Michael Dean Perry was walking off the field and the Broncos got called for 12 men on the field giving Jacksonville a first down, when they would have punted to us.

This ,and that play last week when no one bothered to touch Hairson are two of the most embarrassing plays I can remember for the broncos.
    My 3 favorite teams:
    1.The Denver Broncos
    2.The Ohio State Buckeyes
    3.Any team who plays Michigan

And the next year we went on to win the Super Bowl. Yada yada yada. Let's stick to one de ja vu thread please.
    Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Broncobeast.....If you don't care for the topic....no need to reply.....thanks much
      My 3 favorite teams:
      1.The Denver Broncos

Comment

I've written much about the topic but all I'm saying is that there's already a thread like this and that there is not need to have multiple threads on the same subject.
        Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

im embarrassed by the ravens longest play in history on us(especially when ray lewis BLASTED keith burns LOL), and dillon breaking the record on us, and hall's return was pretty embarrassing too. so was moss' miracle flip and the harrison circus. its pretty ridiculous that it all happens to us.

BTW they ALL went for game changing TD's!
          dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

I'd like to have one of those on our side next year.

Comment

yeah.....and our Superbowl blunders in the 80's.
              Nobody will ever break our record of giving up 35 points in one quarter...lol
              My 3 favorite teams:
              1.The Denver Broncos

Comment

Painful memories. But we came back with a vengance in 97-98.

Comment

bronco beast....

Originally posted by broncosbeast
                  I'd like to have one of those on our side next year.
                  I must have missed something. You blast an earlier poster because you feel he covered an earlier thread of yours.
                  You seem to be quite a hypocrite. Or very insecure, or both!

Comment

Yes, and I also go by the name Beelzibub. This thread started out just like others but when it took a different path I was fine with continuing it. It changed from a 1996 de-ja-vu thread into an embarrasing plays thread when lava posted. I just didn't want another 1996 thread. You seem quick to attack yourself.

Comment

Actualy this post STARTED as embarrassing plays thread..........thanks much .......again
                      My 3 favorite teams:
                      1.The Denver Broncos

Comment

Working...
                      X