Too all Cheif fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too all Cheif fans

That was a heart breaking game, im sure. Unlike some Bronco fans on this board smack is not neccessary. Better luck next year and I will be looking forward to our next match up!

Re: Too all Cheif fans

Originally posted by dfrivers
    That was a heart breaking game, im sure. Unlike some Bronco fans on this board smack is not neccessary. Better luck next year and I will be looking forward to our next match up!

THANKS! Dfrivers, good job this season, you got to admit, the Colts are dangerous. It's a shame when DANTE HALL runs one back for a TD and it goes to waste! It could have been something memorable!
    [QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Jaron....

For some reason..I was thinking baout you during the game...I say let's take out Greg Robinson...the man obviously made a game plan on a Mcdonald's napkin.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
        Jaron....

For some reason..I was thinking baout you during the game...I say let's take out Greg Robinson...the man obviously made a game plan on a Mcdonald's napkin.
        I still can't get over that DHALL ran one back, and we still lost!!!
        [QUOTE]
        If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Originally posted by dhall26
          I still can't get over that DHALL ran one back, and we still lost!!!
          That was an awesome break.......I think it was more confidenc level than anything..the Colts knew they could score on the defense!

Comment

I have to say, no smack, good season Chiefs! (we know how it feels, don't need anyone loud mouthing).

But yeh, that D. Hall return was awesome, thought for sure that was going to be the tide of change, but Manning and those Colts are just unflappable!
            I love Clinton, and I don't mean Bill.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoolah
              But yeh, that D. Hall return was awesome, thought for sure that was going to be the tide of change
              You and everyone at Arrowhead.

Comment

For some ungodly reason, Manning and Co. are IN THE ZONE completely. I honestly think no one can stop them right now, but the Cheifs i'd have to admit gave them a major run for their $$.

Comment

Originally posted by dfrivers
                  For some ungodly reason, Manning and Co. are IN THE ZONE completely. I honestly think no one can stop them right now, but the Cheifs i'd have to admit gave them a major run for their $$.
                  I think the Pat's defense is tough...I think they can do it.

Comment

I think the Pat's defense is tough...I think they can do it.
                    They might be able to slow them down but if they get behind, forget about it. they'll never catch em.

Comment

It will be a damn good game.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Benny
                        They might be able to slow them down but if they get behind, forget about it. they'll never catch em.
                        I think you guys forgotten how Brady kicked our butt on MNF....I think it's the equivalent of the Colts coming into Arrowhead

Comment

I say let's take out Greg Robinson...the man obviously made a game plan on a Mcdonald's napkin.
                          hmm, sounds like another defensive game plan from about a week ago.

i'm just glad we don't have to listen to chiefs fans all year talking about how they won more playoff games than us now.
                          sigpic
                          go broncos
                          share the sidewalk
                          liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

Originally posted by mattos
                            hmm, sounds like another defensive game plan from about a week ago.

i'm just glad we don't have to listen to chiefs fans all year talking about how they won more playoff games than us now.
                            Hehee...yea. Just them jerk Chief fans though....I hate to dis some of the guys that are as much of a fan as we are to the Broncos.

Comment

Hehee...yea. Just them jerk Chief fans though....I hate to dis some of the guys that are as much of a fan as we are to the Broncos.
                              thats true, but i think even the "good ones" would rub our faces in it if they won one playoff game this year.
                              sigpic
                              go broncos
                              share the sidewalk
                              liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

Working...
                              X