X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jared
    HAHAHA

good stuff.

And your signature is killer. At least to fans of other AFC West teams.
    Ditto on the signature, but shouldn't it be 34 years now?
    Thanks for the memories, John. We will always remember you.

You look great in Canton! Perhaps I'll get to see you some day...

Comment

Originally posted by elwaymvp
      Ditto on the signature, but shouldn't it be 34 years now?
      You're right, technically. But I don't count the 1970 season ender as painful, because I honestly don't remember it, and they had the one-year grace period after the Super Bowl. A 7-5-2 record kept them one game from the division title, and they lost their last two games of the season, but it never bothered me.

No, the pain to which I'm referring stems from Dec. 25, 1971, when we lost to Miami in the first round of the playoffs in double overtime.
      Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

Originally posted by mattos
        thats true, but i think even the "good ones" would rub our faces in it if they won one playoff game this year.
        Do you REALLY think this? Speak the truth!

LOL.

It was a good year for both teams, we both had a down point (unfortunately ours came at the end of the season, yours was in the middle). Broncos came back and earned the postseason trip.

I've enjoyed this season on this board. You Broncos fans are pretty cool!

Comment

Yeah, I think the Chef fans would have been ruthless after a playoff win.
          But we won't know now.
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
            Yeah, I think the Chef fans would have been ruthless after a playoff win.
            But we won't know now.
            I think most of the the cheif fans in here (at least the consistant ones) are all right.

Comment

Chiefs fans don’t usually over do it. I have several Chiefs fan friends, but they are always cool. Even when the Chiefs beat the Broncos in week 5, and went on to a 9-0 start.

Comment

Originally posted by nfl fan1
                Chiefs fans don’t usually over do it. I have several Chiefs fan friends, but they are always cool. Even when the Chiefs beat the Broncos in week 5, and went on to a 9-0 start.
                Whats up w/ the soliciting? I suppose you get cash for that huh?
                Last edited by dfrivers; 01-15-2004, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X