Salary Cap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salary Cap

Does anyone know what our salary cap situation is? Is there a website that has how much we're over/under for next year?

Thanks.

we are over the sap $2.5 million as we speak.
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Is there a site that people can go to and see the how much and for how long players are signed for?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss
        Is there a site that people can go to and see the how much and for how long players are signed for?
        The only site that I have found that offers any kind of information is this...

http://www.nflpa.org:3005/Members/ma...+Player+Search
        Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Originally posted by rascal
          The only site that I have found that offers any kind of information is this...

http://www.nflpa.org:3005/Members/ma...+Player+Search
          that website is confusing. compensation is different from salary.
          dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
            we are over the sap $2.5 million as we speak.
            Some folks need to reconstruct.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
            2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
              Some folks need to reconstruct.
              thats true but if ed mac gave up 3 mil, smith gave up 4 mil, mobley gave up 2 mil, and we cut ephraim salaam, that would only free up about 8 million and wilson, berry, hamiltonm hayward, and gold will eat up that money quick in their contracts

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

thats true but if ed mac gave up 3 mil, smith gave up 4 mil, mobley gave up 2 mil, and we cut ephraim salaam, that would only free up about 8 million and wilson, berry, hamiltonm hayward, and gold will eat up that money quick in their contracts
                nalen is scheduled to make 2+, so we could restructure with him. eddie would give up 4, not smith.

You too Cutler.

Comment

nalen is scheduled to make 2+, so we could restructure with him. eddie would give up 4, not smith.
                  i thought ed made only made $4 million? if so, he isnt going to give it ALL up,he has to pay some bills too lol

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

i thought ed made only made $4 million? if so, he isnt going to give it ALL up,he has to pay some bills too lol
                    he is suppose to make 4.5, and the way he played this year, or the lack there of, and his injuries that is way to much. Smith is scheduled to make 2.5.

Here are some other salaries...

Nalen 3.5
                    Salaam 1.4
                    Lepsis 4.5
                    Neil 2.5
                    Pryce 5.4
                    Gardener 1.8
                    Middlebrooks .5
                    Mobley 2.75
                    Elam .76
                    Anderson 1.775
                    Carswell 1.275

You too Cutler.

Comment

he is suppose to make 4.5, and the way he played this year, or the lack there of, and his injuries that is way to much. Smith is scheduled to make 2.5.

Here are some other salaries...

Nalen 3.5
                      Salaam 1.4
                      Lepsis 4.5
                      Neil 2.5
                      Pryce 5.4
                      Gardener 1.8
                      Middlebrooks .5
                      Mobley 2.75
                      Elam .76
                      Anderson 1.775
                      Carswell 1.275
                      LOL why you put midlebrooks and elam on the list, they CANT take pay cuts. Also, i thought salaam and gardener made way more that 1.8? Oh well, i guess thats their base salary, but if salaam is still on the roster on march 15, he will automatically get a $5million bonus. This kind of stuff is confusing, but i'd like to know more about the business side of things.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Yeah it is confusing to me also. I put middlebrooks on there because he was making more than any of our starting CB's!! I put Elam on there because he was making alot more than other kickers in the league, and for only doing FG's that is a lot.

You too Cutler.

Comment

What a bad deal for Salaam...

Mike on his show last week talked about George Foster and how he is going to be playing a lot more next year.

Salaam will have to re-structure or be traded.

He has been serviceable but he is not a Zimmerman or even close.
                          Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Yeah it is confusing to me also. I put middlebrooks on there because he was making more than any of our starting CB's!! I put Elam on there because he was making alot more than other kickers in the league, and for only doing FG's that is a lot.
                            i thought the league minimum for veteran players was $500,000? and about elam, the broncos named him a franchise player, so he gets paid top 5 in the league i think.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

I think Salaam is a great tackle; he played well against the Colts but that might've been his huge heighth vs. Freeney's... either way I WOULD like to see Foster get some playing time instead of warming the bench.

This year was probably Eddie's last and I see him coming back later as a coach or some part of the Broncos organization, Sharpe is probably gonna retire as well.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
                              - Carl Sagan

Comment

Working...
                              X