Shannon Sharpe comments on Defense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shannon Sharpe comments on Defense

I was just wondering if anyone else caught what Shannon Sharpe said about the Chiefs and Denvers Defense on CBS after the Colts game. I just barely caught some of his comments in which he said that it was inexcusable the way both defenses played. I also wonder if his appearing on CBS was a sign that he would not be returning to the Broncos next year, let's hope he does.

Re: Shannon Sharpe comments on Defense

Originally posted by Salute
    I was just wondering if anyone else caught what Shannon Sharpe said about the Chiefs and Denvers Defense on CBS after the Colts game. I just barely caught some of his comments in which he said that it was inexcusable the way both defenses played. I also wonder if his appearing on CBS was a sign that he would not be returning to the Broncos next year, let's hope he does.
    I'm sure it's a tryout.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Both the Bronco and the Chiefs defenses had problems stopping the Colts offense and he can call'em like he see'em.

The difference between the Bronco and Chiefs games is the Colts had problems stopping the Chiefs too but they were able to stop the Chiefs enough to win. The Colts didn't have a problem stopping us.

Comment

I bet he turns up on CBS commentating. I would like to think that he felt he had to come back for just one more season, so he didn't go out on a low note though!

After the Colts game he barely got a word in, unusual for Shannon!.
        I love Clinton, and I don't mean Bill.

Comment

One thing about Shannon, you don't have to wonder where he stands on things. He's pretty damn funny, too.

I think he'd make a great television personality, but I'd just as soon he go to the NFL Network so you could catch his takes more often and in more depth than you can on a pregame show.
          Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

with marino becoming head of ops at miami id say shannon is a lock

Comment

i can't stand cbs cause of deion.......when he picked us to be the colts i knew we were doomed.......kiss of death
              Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

haha but whos worse deion or dan? i think there both idiots.. good riddance to marino let him stay in his office in miami..

Comment

i usually watch espn

Thanks SNK16

Comment

CBS is a joke! Have you ever flipped channels between CBS and FOX during games? CBS has really done a poor job in every element of their NFL coverage. The pregame show is horrible, the color guy is a guranteed rival of the Broncos, and the color of the picture is just rediculous. I could go on and on, but I will absolutely be celebrating when another channel gets the rights to AFC games.
                    "I don't like to make anyone feel left out, so I adopted all of our cheerleaders!!!"

Comment

espn is riddled with idiots in my opinion.. a few of them are ok but i cant even watch sportscenter anymore because of stewart scott

Comment

here in kansas though where im at cbs is the better because our local cable has a crap signal from fox.. its always fuzzy.. i record all the chiefs games but when they are on fox i dont even bother cuz the reception is so bad

Comment

scott is an idiot...i was talking about gameday

Thanks SNK16

Comment

I'm sure this has been said before, but I can't stand it when they do the replays themselves...pretending to be the players...drives me nuts! Its pointless, and ridiculous!
                            I love Clinton, and I don't mean Bill.

Comment

i know.. but the overall knock i have on espn is that unless your team is from the east coast your not gonna hear much about them

Comment

Working...
                              X