No announcement yet.

Shannon Sharpe comments on Defense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

moon, that's a good point. I was speaking more from a perspective of having cable/dish, where the reception is clear (most of the time).
    "I don't like to make anyone feel left out, so I adopted all of our cheerleaders!!!"

Comment

i do have cable.. everything on it is clear except for fox.. i have two fox channels that televise the games they are chanels 3 and 4 and both are terrible

Comment

wow, that is a shocker! I've lived in Denver, Kansas City and Los Angeles over the last three years, and every time, without fail, I'm cussing out CBS about some blunder. Even down to them losing the signal during the Chiefs game this weekend.
        "I don't like to make anyone feel left out, so I adopted all of our cheerleaders!!!"

Comment

oh yes that pissed me off.. as if i wasnt on edge enough watching our defense.. the amount of money cbs makes from football mistakes like that are inexcusable

Comment

i have comcast cable with hd ........so all channels are clear but only like 10 hd channels......
            Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

but you haven't noticed a greenish color to the CBS channels? Man, I'm gonna have to get my eyes checked (maybe I can get an NFL umpire position?)

Comment

naw haven't seen that
                Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

I've noticed CBS has problems too. I think it was in the last few minutes of the Chiefs game that the picture went out right before the Chiefs scored there last touchdown. That always seems to happen to them.

Comment

I don't know if I'm the only one who feels this way but I cannot stand the music CBS uses to segway between commercials.

Comment

i almost miss nbc years ago

Comment

Originally posted by Salute
                        I don't know if I'm the only one who feels this way but I cannot stand the music CBS uses to segway between commercials.
                        I don't mind it. I liked it better than the music that they used last year.
                        sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Maybe Sharpe was told not to upstage Deion, because he was about as boring as I've ever seen him. Either that, or he was just nervous. Even Boomer looked more animated.
                          Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

That was my first time really seeing Shannon commentate, I wasnt that impressed but Im sure that comes with time. I dont like listening to people who stumble words, and use lots of umms, etc. When I am watching an announcer I like them to be articulate, which Shannon lacks slightly, but like I said it probably comes with experience. I like his brother Sterling, I thought he was OK (and much cuter, but Shannon has a kick ass body )

CBS sucks, I like Fox and their commentators much better (I have a secret crush on Howie Long, but its a secret cause he's a Raider) I think Terry is funny too and I think they go together well and have a good on-air chemistry.

Oh yeah, back on topic, I heard those comments and made my own comments about them in some other thread. My first thought when he was raggin their D was, damn boy we (haha there I go again) have no room to talk, then he threw in OUR D was just as pathetic.

Comment

I agree Shannon did look nervous during the broadcast, but I can't imagine that being the case. It's speculation but he probably realized that he would rather be playing and decided to come back next year, oops sorry that's what I was thinking.

Comment

Working...
                              X