Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

to answer your question jared about why bronco fans use we or us...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow

Originally posted by broncos_chick
    Amen Rascal. Let those who use it, use it. Those who don't, don't.
    the question was asked and was answered and explained,that's it. some one will always read a old thread and respond that's how this board is.
    Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Re: wow

Originally posted by bklynbronco
      the question was asked and was answered and explained,that's it. some one will always read a old thread and respond that's how this board is.
      Brook: I totally understand what you mean and I wouldn't be on this board if I didn't feel like I was a part of something pretty cool.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Re: Re: wow

Originally posted by AsianOrange
        Brook: I totally understand what you mean and I wouldn't be on this board if I didn't feel like I was a part of something pretty cool.
        my point has always been if you feel a thread is boring just don't view it. we get so many new posters that they read old post and respond. i have no prob with that.

Comment

they can use the search funtion on this board and find all kinds of topics discussed since last summer =)

Comment

that's cool

oh that's how they found all of aardwolfs old post lol

Comment

where is that old man?

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
                where is that old man?
                He's busy figuring out who the NFL Europe Champ is going to be this season. After that he'll get down to analyzing last seasons data so he can come back next year with another round of solid predictions.
                Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

You know it's been a long 6 months when people recall Ardwolf...

hehee

Comment

well

we have this love\ hate relationship. i love to hate him.

Comment

Working...
                    X