Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

to answer your question jared about why bronco fans use we or us...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bklynbronco
    replied
    well

we have this love\ hate relationship. i love to hate him.

Leave a comment:

• AsianOrange
    replied
    You know it's been a long 6 months when people recall Ardwolf...

hehee

Leave a comment:

• pikman
    replied
    Originally posted by AsianOrange
    where is that old man?
    He's busy figuring out who the NFL Europe Champ is going to be this season. After that he'll get down to analyzing last seasons data so he can come back next year with another round of solid predictions.

Leave a comment:

• AsianOrange
    replied
    where is that old man?

Leave a comment:

• bklynbronco
    replied
    that's cool

oh that's how they found all of aardwolfs old post lol

Leave a comment:

• AsianOrange
    replied
    they can use the search funtion on this board and find all kinds of topics discussed since last summer =)

Leave a comment:

• bklynbronco
    replied
    Re: Re: wow

Originally posted by AsianOrange
    Brook: I totally understand what you mean and I wouldn't be on this board if I didn't feel like I was a part of something pretty cool.
    my point has always been if you feel a thread is boring just don't view it. we get so many new posters that they read old post and respond. i have no prob with that.

Leave a comment:

• AsianOrange
    replied
    Re: wow

Originally posted by bklynbronco
    the question was asked and was answered and explained,that's it. some one will always read a old thread and respond that's how this board is.
    Brook: I totally understand what you mean and I wouldn't be on this board if I didn't feel like I was a part of something pretty cool.

Leave a comment:

• bklynbronco
    replied
    wow

Originally posted by broncos_chick
    Amen Rascal. Let those who use it, use it. Those who don't, don't.
    the question was asked and was answered and explained,that's it. some one will always read a old thread and respond that's how this board is.

Leave a comment:

• broncos_chick
    replied
    Originally posted by rascal
    DOES ANY OF THIS MATTER!! This has been going on for way to long. WHO CARES?? So what if people think they have more of an association then others to their team. It doesn't matter if they use we or not, as long as they support the team.

Sorry, but this thread will never die!!!
    Amen Rascal. Let those who use it, use it. Those who don't, don't.

Leave a comment:

• bklynbronco
    replied
    it does matter

Originally posted by rascal
    DOES ANY OF THIS MATTER!! This has been going on for way to long. WHO CARES?? So what if people think they have more of an association then others to their team. It doesn't matter if they use we or not, as long as they support the team.

I have used the term we and used so often that is normal vocabulary for me that when one question's it, it's a little stunning. this thread was never to put anyone down just an explanation of a feeling. this thread was very long gone untill cheapseats made a question about it just recently. i unfortunately turned it on jared by mistake which i have apoligized for as for rascal, if you don't like the thread you don't have to respond or read this thread. nobody is putting a gun to your head to respond. most people just view threads and if they are tired of it just keep on moving. that the thread has lasted this long obviously means that it matters to somebody.

Leave a comment:

• Booher
    replied
    whatever makes you happy .....DO IT!!!!

Leave a comment:

• ReasonableChief
    replied
    Originally posted by broncos4ever
    My President is President Bush, again by association. When Gore did not get elected my President won. Those who voted for Gore were upset because their President elect did not win.
    Despite your football loyalties ... I see a glimmer of hope for you yet.

Leave a comment:

• rascal
    replied

Leave a comment:

• broncos4ever
    replied
    I'll try to make this the last time I reply on this thread. Let me make some analogies.

My state is Colorado. I pay taxes in this state, but I don't own it. Cut down my state the wrong way and I am unhappy.

I live in the town of Loveland. I again do not own the town, I still call it my town. If there is an ordinance that goes through, I feel bad because my town put it through.

We use my for many things that we don't own but we do associate with.

My President is President Bush, again by association. When Gore did not get elected my President won. Those who voted for Gore were upset because their President elect did not win.

That is my point of the Broncos. It is association. If the Broncos beat the Raiders and I was in the stadium cheering them on being the 12th man, I was part of that win. No I did not play on the field, but I was part of a crowd that made it so noisy that the signals could not be heard and the Raiders made mistakes because of my voice added to others.

No when they lost to the Bears I was part of that loss. There were others that were dejected also.

The is a distinct difference going down the ramp in the stadium if the team wins or loses. If the team wins everyone is happy because their team won. If the team loses it is not pleasant because "your team" lost.

That also is one of the reasons why we have a Bronco message board to talk about our team.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X