white shannon sharpe jerseys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white shannon sharpe jerseys

i was wondering if anyone could tell me why the store or anyone on ebay sells the white shannon sharpe jerseys. do the broncos not make a white sharpe jersey? if so, why the hell not?

oh when i say jersey, i mean replica jersey.

Comment

If u get that jersey in 6 mos it will be a throw back, hehe, j/k hope ya find it

Comment

I got mine a few years back at the stadium store. I LOVE it, but it is about to be retired and hung up next to Elway and Davis.

Good Luck. I haven't seen a road jersey for some time now. You won't find mine on ebay!
        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

would it be the same if i went to the nfl shop website, and wanted to make a custom replica jersey with #84 "sharpe"???

Comment

Gosh, I dunno about that one. I have never bought anything over the internet. I'm kinda funny that way. Sorry I couldn't be more help to you here. Perhaps another Bronco fan would have the answer?

GO SHARPE! Please please please, one more year!!

sigpic

Comment

Have had my orange, my blue and my white Sharpe Jersey for a couple of years. Ebay should have something.
              The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
                I got mine a few years back at the stadium store. I LOVE it, but it is about to be retired and hung up next to Elway and Davis.

ya, im pretty sure thats where i picked mine up too.
                hey Maniac, but do you got Davis's home and away jersey still in the plastic just itching to see him run back on the field?
                mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

I only have the away TD jersey.

And it has been retired for two years now. Never got the home jersey.

And itching to see TD run again? Stop teasing me.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X