Broncs Fans Don't Give Up On Your Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncs Fans Don't Give Up On Your Team

What is up with y'all ? I've lived in the Denver area for the past 2 years and have been thoroughly impressed w/the support you give the Broncos. You can't write them off after the very 1st game of the season !!! They are still a very good team, and every team has a hiccup every now and then. Plus, historically the Broncos have not had much luck down in Miami. It's way to damn hot and humid down there. I think they are going to do much better than the media and everyone are predicting. Just chill and keep supporting your team. Don't everyone abandon ship after the 1st game. They will do much better.
    *and this is coming from a HUGE KC fan*

*nodding* ....

Comment

AMEN!!!

I swear the forum fans on this site are the worst sort of fans. They show loyalty only when the Broncos get a W.

Comment

sad
        I bleed orange and blue...

Comment

I wish most NFL teams had HALF the support that the Denver fans give. It would make for much better rivalries and football. I am in the military and have lived in many different cities in the U.S. and I swear that Denver and KC have the most passionate, and enthused fans in football. Maybe that's why Denver and KC have such hyped rivalries

Comment

I totally agree, its only one game...and it was in a hot and humid Miami. But I also understand why some of the fans are coming onto this site and getting mad. The same things these fans were complaining about at the end of last season and all summer are some of the things that went wrong today. I can understand the frustration...

Comment

I can also understand. The Chiefs have had NO Defense for the past 4 years. Today, it kinda looks like that may be changing, but it's MUCH too early to tell....but I am definetly used to seeing the exact same problems year, after year, after year. Just stick in there and keep supporting your team Broncos fans.

Comment

Originally posted by kcjrfan
                What is up with y'all ? I've lived in the Denver area for the past 2 years and have been thoroughly impressed w/the support you give the Broncos. You can't write them off after the very 1st game of the season !!! They are still a very good team, and every team has a hiccup every now and then. Plus, historically the Broncos have not had much luck down in Miami. It's way to damn hot and humid down there. I think they are going to do much better than the media and everyone are predicting. Just chill and keep supporting your team. Don't everyone abandon ship after the 1st game. They will do much better.
                *and this is coming from a HUGE KC fan*

I hear ya. I live in Southern CALI and I would never give up on the broncos. We just gotta think like a shanny a bit, "Acknowledge your mistakes then move on." With his mindset he will definitely bounce back. I am not worried, just scared about the injury report!
                SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

My Chiefs got a pretty long injury report comin' up too. Surtain, Roaf, and Richardson got pretty messed up. We'll see.

Comment

Do you think players are happy when they lose?.no I think not.

And GREAT post BTW, I have stood by my Broncos for over 25 years now, during the good, and the bad.
                    And that is the way it will stay for me.
                    NUFF SAID
                    Last edited by 2 Minute Warning; 09-11-2005, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Sad

I have been a Bronco fan since 77 and I have endured all of the bad years and enjoyed the good ones. Being a fan that long, I've seen all the good and bad performances of this team, but I have never seen a time when this team had as much talent and was so poorly coached, conditioned and offensively lead. I'm sorry, Shanahan may have been the best coach for the Broncos when Elway was the qb. This is unquestionable. But he is absolutely the worst coach for the Broncos without Elway. He is overwhelmingly too conservative. His draft and trade choices with the exception of rare few, have produced little in the way of help. His offense is too mythodical, predicatable and conistantly fails against better teams. The teams conditioning is obviously under par. All teams play in hot weather as well as cold and the elements should not have the kind of effect on their performance that we saw in Miami. I do not honestly believe that the team lacks in talent. On the contrary, I think many of the players would be stars if they werent already in a well coached team. I could deal the embarassing SuperBowl losses and many other of their nationally televised flops as a loyal fan because the truth is.. the talent just wasn't there and they played teams who were just simply playing better football. But, to lose to Miami the way they did today, exposed the truth abou this team. A truth that has existed over the last few years.. this team fails because of coaching that does not fit its personell and poor game planning and offensive play calling. Enough excuses for their debacles.. no more injury, weather or bad luck stories. As a long time fan, I just can't root for them anymore as long as Shanahan is leading this team. In fact, I dont want to see them win any games and let Shanahan off the hook. This team must replace him if they are ever to regain the form that allowed them to capture a SuperBowl Title. They must drop the conservatism and play hungry, play with heart and play as if they have a mission. RIght now, they play uninspired and seem confused and that is exactly the state in which they have left their fans.... at least this one.

Sad.

Comment

rich

T-Rich is the only one who got messe up. Surtain will be back to practice tuesday, as per vermeil on the postgame. Roaf was a hammy twinge, nothin to big expected next week. Rich knee sprain dont know how long, but that could be quite a bad thing for our run game. Oh and sims had a foot sprain will be back for practice this week.

Comment

THanks for your post and hopefully a good wake up call to us as fans. Thats what we are, are fans. Sometimes I wish I wasn't so passionate about a football team but I am. There are still 15 more games guys for us to get on and chat about. look back at the year the Cowboys started off 0-2 and won the SB.

Comment

We Have Not Given UP

AMEN!!!

I swear the forum fans on this site are the worst sort of fans. They show loyalty only when the Broncos get a W

Wins are nice!! And we haven't given up. We are frustrated and venting and I garrentee, we will come back.

T
                            Bronco fans do it mile high style

NHL Madness

Comment

We'd better call a doctor quick. That "hiccup", as you call it, has been since Elway left the team. We need a big change.

Comment

Working...
                              X