Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dont panic, this is why today went bad for the broncos.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont panic, this is why today went bad for the broncos.

The Offense looked rusty and not on the same page as each other[ shanny didnt play them at all in the final preseason game?] So we didnt move the ball and in turn kept the phins offense and our defense on the field all day, 110+ degree field temps combined with fatigue and you have a high% chance for injuries to your Defensive players. our Defense held up well untill the second half when all these factors came into play, No Defense could withstand that much time on the field in that heat and still play well enough to win a football game when your offense is giving you nothing but three and outs. We have to heal up and size up our injuries and regroup to face Kansas City this week in a very important division game at home, the injury to champ is the most important one right now, that one has me shaking in my boots. forget the loss to the phins today, the only way it could really hurt us is if we tie them for a playoff spot at the end of the year, the division games are the big ones. p.s, i got that all in one long sentence, not only will it bug some people on this board, but also make my high school english teacher turn over in her grave, just like i planed it.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Originally posted by theshiverman
    The Offense looked rusty and not on the same page as each other[ shanny didnt play them at all in the final preseason game?] So we didnt move the ball and in turn kept the phins offense and our defense on the field all day, 110+ degree field temps combined with fatigue and you have a high% chance for injuries to your Defensive players. our Defense held up well untill the second half when all these factors came into play, No Defense could withstand that much time on the field in that heat and still play well enough to win a football game when your offense is giving you nothing but three and outs. We have to heal up and size up our injuries and regroup to face Kansas City this week in a very important division game at home, the injury to champ is the most important one right now, that one has me shaking in my boots. forget the loss to the phins today, the only way it could really hurt us is if we tie them for a playoff spot at the end of the year, the division games are the big ones. p.s, i got that all in one long sentence, not only will it bug some people on this board, but also make my high school english teacher turn over in her grave, just like i planed it.
    A couple of things...

Not playing the starters at all could be part of the reason. This is another example of Shanny's poor decision making. He has sat out starters before in years past and they always come out flat.
    sigpic

Comment

A couple of things...

Not playing the starters at all could be part of the reason. This is another example of Shanny's poor decision making. He has sat out starters before in years past and they always come out flat.

The defense was tired for the reasons you mentioned, but there was no pressure on Gus early on and our DBs were playing off the line almost the whole game. Did anyone else notice that there were alot of plays made on Walls?

Our next game is SD, not KC, but it's still a divisional game.

Your incorrect about this game not mattering in the standings. For division winners, the first tiebreaker is head to head, then division, then conference. It could hurt us quite a bit.

And finally, you're right. One big paragraph is annoying.
      sigpic

Comment

very very true and I agree, but what if one of our starters was hurt in a preseason game.
        SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=broncos_mtnman]A couple of things...

Did anyone else notice that there were alot of plays made on Walls?

Iv been preaching this for 2 years, welcome to my pain dude.
          "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Well . . .

Originally posted by broncos_mtnman
            A couple of things... Did anyone else notice that there were alot of plays made on Walls?
            Iv been preaching this for 2 years, welcome to my pain dude.
            Did anyone else notice Walls was playing through cramps? He had a good first quarter, then things went downhill. On that TD pass, we . . . or at least most of us . . . . saw why: He could not run for the cramps!

-----

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe
              Did anyone else notice Walls was playing through cramps? He had a good first quarter, then things went downhill. On that TD pass, we . . . or at least most of us . . . . saw why: He could not run for the cramps!

-----
              Top, quit spreading your truth influnced rumors and accurate filled statements exposing falsehoods and let me bask in my un-adult-arated Fantasy world ,filled with Lenny Walls haters! in other words, quit pee peeing on my parade, im trying to recruit here.

Comment

p.s, i got that all in one long sentence, not only will it bug some people on this board, but also make my high school english teacher turn over in her grave, just like i planed it.
                I don't want to pick nits, but you have a period after "Defensive players", so it's not technically one long run-on sentence. lol
                "Oh I Have Slipped The Surly Bonds of Earth... Put Out My Hand And Touched the Face of God"

-Rest In Peace, Darrent & Damien

Comment

Originally posted by spikerman
                  I don't want to pick nits, but you have a period after "Defensive players", so it's not technically one long run-on sentence. lol
                  Another one to torment me over my failure as a top notch english student, when will it all end? if i had to do it all over again i would pay attention in class instead of dropping my notebook pad on the floor just to look under girls skirts. ......aahh, no i wouldnt.

Comment

Working...
                  X