OUR O-Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OUR O-Line

Do you guys think that we need to start bring in Bigger O-line man.....for the past couple of yrs denver has had problems gettin Tds in the redzone....today again it showed! D-lines around the NFL are gettin bigger....i think we need to get a bigger o-line or we will always have redzone problems!!

Originally posted by Broncoballa2684
    Do you guys think that we need to start bring in Bigger O-line man.....for the past couple of yrs denver has had problems gettin Tds in the redzone....today again it showed! D-lines around the NFL are gettin bigger....i think we need to get a bigger o-line or we will always have redzone problems!!
    YOU'RE RIGHT BUT WE SHOULD'VE RAN TO THE OUTSIDE, BELL CAN TURN THE CORNER.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoballa2684
      I am sick of our guards. Lepsis and Foster are good, Nalen has seen better days, but we get absolutely no push with the Guards. We need big nasty bruisers. Coop and Hamilton don't seem to be it.
      The three Keys to football
      1. Turnovers
      2. Field Position
      3. Red Zone Play

Comment

I was telling my brother all last year that i think it is time to go with a bigger O-Line. We used to strike fear in D-Lineman that outweighed us by 150LBS., now...we get pushed around, especially at the goal line. Also, our offense has been way to predictable. Why would anyone in their right mind, run the ball consecutive times at the goal line when you've been getting stuffed all day long? Not to mention, trying to run through the same spot that you got stuffed on the previous play!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoRT
          I am sick of our guards. Lepsis and Foster are good, Nalen has seen better days, but we get absolutely no push with the Guards. We need big nasty bruisers. Coop and Hamilton don't seem to be it.
          I agree, they were getting owned out there today...™
          This space for rent

Comment

I think we need more guys like foster, Foster is a huge man, he can move well in space as well. I think that hamilton had some problems today but he's normally fine. I think we should have never resigned Carslie

Comment

There were a lot of guys here who wanted us to sign Rick DeMulling - me included. It would've been nice.

If we want to size-up the o-line, I like the second guy listed in my sig. There's nothing little about 6'9" 340 pounds. If Lepsis leaves next season, I want Foster and McNeill at the tackles. And if Lepsis stays, then I want Hamilton at center and McNeill at left guard.
              A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

Comment

Working...
              X