Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SD lost... We got a chance to stay in the Division run !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SD lost... We got a chance to stay in the Division run !

I thought that I needed to bring a happy note on today's lost..

At least we are not in a bad position after the opener !

GO BRONCOS !!!

Next week, SD you're going down
    The one, the only Broncos !!!

san diego looked good. they just made some stupid mistakes. hopefully they make same mistakes against us . i bet they woulda won that game if they had antonio gates. he is brees' go to guy in the redzone

Comment

it will only be week 2 but its a must win for us especially since were at home....

Comment

yea, where are all the punkass charger fans now!?!?!?!?!?

Comment

Oakland & San Diego both lose.... good good.

Makes today's loss almost seem less devastating
          sigpic

Comment

The difference being....

1) San Diego and Oakland both looked very good in their losses. We did not.

2) San Diego and Oakland lost to very good teams. We did not.

3) Both San Diego and Oakland's D-lines looked impressive. Ours did not.

Oh yeah, and Kansas City was ridiculous good. Go ahead and give Derrick Johnson the Defensive Rookie of the Year award. Jesus Christ he's good. KC is going to be tough to beat this year. That defense is for real.

Comment

Actually the Broncos are already 1 behind in the division race. The Chiefs proved they are the team to beat.

Comment

Yea the first week has been kinda bad for the AFC west. Oakland loses, SD loses, KC wins but Surtain gets hurt, and we lose but Bailey and MA get hurt.
                Smith's First Catch
                "It was Sept. 17, 1995, and as the clock ticked down to 0:00 in the game against Washington at Mile High Stadium, Smith outleaped the great Darrell Green to catch the game-winning touchdown pass from Elway."

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
                  yea, where are all the punkass charger fans now!?!?!?!?!?
                  Umm if i am not mistakin the Chiefs won today. And everyone else lost. just wanted to throw that out

Comment

Good grief its week 1......how could Denver not still be in the hunt.

This board is absolutely insane...

Comment

Originally posted by RazR
                      Oakland & San Diego both lose.... good good.

Makes today's loss almost seem less devastating
                      Umm we won jackass. Yep thats right the Chiefs kicked the hell out of the Jets beware the D. It is back lol

Comment

I believe he said Oakland and SD...

Comment

Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan
                          The difference being....

1) San Diego and Oakland both looked very good in their losses. We did not.

2) San Diego and Oakland lost to very good teams. We did not.

Oh yeah, and Kansas City was ridiculous good. Go ahead and give Derrick Johnson the Defensive Rookie of the Year award. Jesus Christ he's good. KC is going to be tough to beat this year. That defense is for real.
                          Maybe those teams "overachieved" in their losses (if that's possible). Need more evidence, i.e. more games, to put a grade on the broncs.

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
                            Maybe those teams "overachieved" in their losses (if that's possible). Need more evidence, i.e. more games, to put a grade on the broncs.

Absolutely agree. I'm not going to start declaring anything (good or bad) about this football season until at least Week 10. But Kansas City's defense was very impressive against a good team today. That's scary if that holds up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan

Oaklands d line got no pressure on brady he picked em apart

Comment

Working...
                              X