Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SD lost... We got a chance to stay in the Division run !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OrangeShadow
    Oaklands d line got no pressure on brady he picked em apart
    Yea but there run stopping was very good in the 1st half
    Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

Comment

Ya you have a chance to make a run at the wildcard cause we all know whos got the West locked up already, wait i sound like a donk fan before the season, wow theire self esteem dropped in about 3 hours

BTW the division is still open to anyone besides the Raiders and Chargers, hey that leaves my predictions, KC=Divison Champs Den.=Wildcard
      Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp
        Ya you have a chance to make a run at the wildcard cause we all know whos got the West locked up already, wait i sound like a donk fan before the season, wow theire self esteem dropped in about 3 hours

BTW the division is still open to anyone besides the Raiders and Chargers, hey that leaves my predictions, KC=Divison Champs Den.=Wildcard
        Its week one and you think you have it wrapped up

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeShadow
          Its week one and you think you have it wrapped up

Hell, I've thought the Chiefs have had the division wrapped up since about...well...January. I just expected them to win it with a 10-6 record, but if that defense plays all season like it did today, I'm not sure how they lose with that offense and special teams.

Comment

Originally posted by charel5
            I thought that I needed to bring a happy note on today's lost..

At least we are not in a bad position after the opener !

GO BRONCOS !!!

Next week, SD you're going down
            THANK YOU!!! true team spirit!!

Comment

how can you say we are not in bad position when our 2 starting corners are injured and our starting runningback is injured?

Comment

Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan
                Absolutely agree. I'm not going to start declaring anything (good or bad) about this football season until at least Week 10. But Kansas City's defense was very impressive against a good team today. That's scary if that holds up.

from watching the highligts it looked to be as much that pennington was TERRIBLE as much as the chiefs defense dominated. obviously you can only tell so much from highlights but they showed like 5 or 6 throws that chad made that were no where near the intended reciever, most of whom were WIDE OPEN.

i dont think pennington's shoulder has recovered yet and he never has had the strongest arm. they were showing some close ups of his delivery and if things dont get better it may be a long year for the jets.

now if you watched the game then you will have a better take than me, but going from the highlights im reserving judgement of the kc defense.
                "Philosophers have hitherto merely interpreted the world in various ways; the point, however, is to change it."--Karl Marx

"And I tell you this, that you must give an account on judgement day of every idle word you speak. The words you say now reflect your fate then; either you will be justified by them or you will be condemned."--Jesus Christ

Comment

Originally posted by Krugan
                  Good grief its week 1......how could Denver not still be in the hunt.

This board is absolutely insane...
                  with the way they performed today how could you say they could still be in the hunt?

Comment

Originally posted by charel5
                    I thought that I needed to bring a happy note on today's lost..

At least we are not in a bad position after the opener !

GO BRONCOS !!!

Next week, SD you're going down

as bad as the boys played today, if they bounce back and win the next two games they are in first place in the might afc west.
                    "Philosophers have hitherto merely interpreted the world in various ways; the point, however, is to change it."--Karl Marx

"And I tell you this, that you must give an account on judgement day of every idle word you speak. The words you say now reflect your fate then; either you will be justified by them or you will be condemned."--Jesus Christ

Comment

Working...
                    X