we didnt lose to miami we lost to the heat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we didnt lose to miami we lost to the heat

Hear this it was 120 degress out there. On the sidelines it was 130,Our team need a good conidtioning at pratice soo they can with stand the heat.But i thnik we can rebound from it, Some of yall think it is the end of the world.

so. we can't play in the heat. we can't play in the snow. where CAN we play?

Comment

already have an excuse planned huh.

Good idea get it ready as early as possible.
      Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

I know what you are saying.

The heat was part of it, but Miami did beat us. As a matter of fact the beat us up and gave us bruises, seperated shoulder, injured ribs, and etc....

Since I don't know, I just wonder how and if we prepard in advance for that heat?

Oh yeah, by no means because I feel we were beat down do I want us to change coaches or QB. I just think we need to make better calls, execute the plays called, become less predictable, tweak and twack our defensive coverage scheme. Other than that, I agree the heat was a factor but only about 35%. Don't forget Miami players played in the same heat.
        Emancipate your mind!
        The People's Poster

Comment

You know it, I know it, but . . .

Originally posted by P-NUT33
          Hear this it was 120 degress out there. On the sidelines it was 130,Our team need a good conidtioning at pratice soo they can with stand the heat.But i thnik we can rebound from it, Some of yall think it is the end of the world.
          True, the heat was a major factor to the loss. I doubt any visiting team would have won in Miami today, except Jax or another southern team.

However, I doubt that anyone on the Broncos team will accept that excuse.

-----

Comment

What are you talking about? They CRUSHED us!!

Comment

Originally posted by P-NUT33
              Yes heat was a factor, but that doesn't excuse why Denver's D couldn't get off the field or why Denver's offense couldn't stay on the field...™
              This space for rent

Comment

Working...
              X