Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any word on Champ and the others that where Injured???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any word on Champ and the others that where Injured???

Just seeing if theres a update i herd Champ out a month... but i dont no for sure!!! any word yet??

i heard champ was out 2 to 3 games but they also heard he would be back next game just what i heard

sig by Snk16 way to go

Comment

on primetime they said it was a seperated shoulder but reported champ said hes playin next week...but i doubt he or MA plays 2 big injuries we didnt need...

Comment

I hope he does.

He wants to but you don't bounce back that quickly from a seperated shoulder.
        Emancipate your mind!
        The People's Poster

Comment

I heard it was a sprain

Comment

Broncos | Bailey Suffers Separated Shoulder
            Sun, 11 Sep 2005 15:44:45 -0700

Denver Broncos head coach Mike Shanahan, according to MiamiDolphins.com, said CB Champ Bailey (shoulder) suffered a separated shoulder Sunday, Sept. 11, but the team does not know the severity of the injury. He is not sure how much time Bailey may miss.
            "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

Mike Anderson has a cartilage tear in his ribs. No idea how severe.

Comment

I'm kinda happy that Shanny kept Courtney Brown out of the game today because the way people were getting injured you know he would have been gone for the season.

I hope champ can be back next week I mean he has never missed a regular season game so lets hope that doesn't start now.
                Smith's First Catch
                "It was Sept. 17, 1995, and as the clock ticked down to 0:00 in the game against Washington at Mile High Stadium, Smith outleaped the great Darrell Green to catch the game-winning touchdown pass from Elway."

Comment

champ Might be back in time for Monday Night Football

Comment

One thing I know about shoulder injuries are they come out they will repeatedly pop out. Had a couple of buddies back in high school with seperated shoulder. The cartiliage simply does not hold the shoulder into place. The ball is loose and any pressure will pop it out. Out of the 3 cases i know of 2 had surgery all three still blow their shoulders out. Hope this is different. Shoulders are tough to heal.

Comment

Originally posted by bronocoman5
                      One thing I know about shoulder injuries are they come out they will repeatedly pop out. Had a couple of buddies back in high school with seperated shoulder. The cartiliage simply does not hold the shoulder into place. The ball is loose and any pressure will pop it out. Out of the 3 cases i know of 2 had surgery all three still blow their shoulders out. Hope this is different. Shoulders are tough to heal.
                      We had a perfect example last year in Lenny Walls.
                      My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

Worried about injuries...

Since there seems to be about 100 threads of people just talking about how important the loss to Miami was, I've decided to try and move on to more important issues.

On NFL Primetime they said Champ Bailey says he will play next week. That's a relief.

No news I know of on Mike Anderson. Tomorrow on ESPN's Monday morning QB they will have the Broncos News Conference with Shanahan and he should give updates.

You can say whatever you want about this loss, but it's over. We are 0-1. San Diego is next, there is no time to dwell. Let's hope M.A. and Champ are healthy.

Comment

Lets go Champ and MA!!!

Although, I don't really think MA is as much as a need as Champ, because we have Tatum back there. But, MA could certainly help at the goal line.
                          sigpic

Comment

I haven't heard anything yet. On 9 news here in Denver they are going to be talking about Champs injury coming up so when I get any local updates I will post.

Comment

we most definitely need the peoples CHAMP, but would it be wise to risk him getting worse ?
                              SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X