Shanny You Idiot!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shanny You Idiot!!!

If Mike Shannahan lets Alex Gibbs go away it will officially end my opinion of him being an intelligent coach. Alex Gibbs is the best line coach in the history of football and we are letting him go for rick dennison? PLEASE!! Alex is the reason why our line has been good for these past years and to lose him will hurt!! He develops the younger players to become a cohesive group and molds the line into what it is today. We don't have the best talent on line but we consistently have the best rushing attack because of HIM!!

I will be so pissed off if shanny lets Alex Gibbs leave. Get rid of Rick Dennison before that happens.
    Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Damn....that hurts....But I thought it was Dennison who was the line coach and Gibbs the assistant....

Man...I though Gibbs wanted to work [email protected]

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
      Damn....that hurts....But I thought it was Dennison who was the line coach and Gibbs the assistant....

Man...I though Gibbs wanted to work [email protected]
      Dennison is the line coach, and Gibbs is the assistant. Remeber several years ago when he had some health problems and had to give up his coaching position and instead by an assistant. Well his health is back and he wants to be the line coach again, not the assistant.

He is 20 times better than Dennison will ever be, he is the master after all. If the mastermind title is going to come back, he had better keep this master.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Man..I bet if the Giants could get a consistant good RB...I bet he can make them awesome and give Collins a running threat!

Comment

Gibbs is the man, the way to win in the nfl is to keep your assistants no matter what, we throw wads of money at the players, throw some at this guy to get him to stay.
          The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

If I was Bolen...I tried to shove as much money to him as possible.

Though it has been said that this O-Line we had this year is based on Dennison's work.

Comment

I was just reading that article in the post about the Giants and several other teams being interested in Gibbs. This will be the biggest mistake Shannahan has made if he lets Gibbs go. Our O-Line is what makes our running game so strong year-in and year-out. This was Gibbs system that we play, Dennison has just inherited it while Gibbs got healthy. If Gibbs leaves, we might be in trouble!
              Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

Originally posted by luvdembroncs
                I was just reading that article in the post about the Giants and several other teams being interested in Gibbs. This will be the biggest mistake Shannahan has made if he lets Gibbs go. Our O-Line is what makes our running game so strong year-in and year-out. This was Gibbs system that we play, Dennison has just inherited it while Gibbs got healthy. If Gibbs leaves, we might be in trouble!
                we might....no we will. If he leaves you can watch our running peformance start to go down the drain a little at a time in the next several years. If he leaves, I'm sorry, then I don't see us winning a SB. That is what I think of the man. I meet him once, being a former lineman, and watched him coach at practice. The guy knows his stuff and how to teach.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Originally posted by rascal
                  we might....no we will. If he leaves you can watch our running peformance start to go down the drain a little at a time in the next several years. If he leaves, I'm sorry, then I don't see us winning a SB. That is what I think of the man. I meet him once, being a former lineman, and watched him coach at practice. The guy knows his stuff and how to teach.
                  Here we go again!

Ok peopel here is the voice of reason. You know how loyal Shanahan is to his own, now you want to critisize that too? Mike cant just say "OK rick we dont need ya no more" Shanahan stays loyal no matter what. All i know is that Dennison was the offensive line coach, and if you didnt notice we did set a franchise record this year for rushing yards. Dennison has the system down pact, its not just for Gibbs to know. Gibbs may have originated, and Mike even said he doesnt want to see Gibbs go, but it is downright unfair to let go of dennison AFTER the year he helps set the record rushing, just cause gibbs is healthy again. you guys are wrong again about this. shanny is not an idiot, he is loyal and fair to his people.

And that goes beyond the game itself, it proves to me what kind of man shanahan is, he wont step on the guy who helped him when he needed it most.
                  Last edited by Return of Lava; 01-13-2004, 10:31 AM.
                  dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Dennison did well with the system because Gibbs was there to help him. I agree you should show loyalty, but not at the expense of your team. We do not know what Dennison is capable on his own, good or bad, but we do know that Gibbs is what got it all started and can keep it together.
                    Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

Dennison did well with the system because Gibbs was there to help him. I agree you should show loyalty, but not at the expense of your team. We do not know what Dennison is capable on his own, good or bad, but we do know that Gibbs is what got it all started and can keep it together.
                      well obviously, we are not in the organization, so of course we dont know how well dennison knows te system, but i know who does, shanahan. How do you know keeping Dennison will be a detriment to the team? you dont, nobody does, until it happens, then everybody says they knew all along, hindsight. But if dennison succeeds, nobody says anything. Obviously, Mike likes what dennison has been doing, because he chose to keep him at his positon, instead of giving it to gibbs.
                      dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Exactly!!

You too Cutler.

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
                          well obviously, we are not in the organization, so of course we dont know how well dennison knows te system, but i know who does, shanahan. How do you know keeping Dennison will be a detriment to the team? you dont, nobody does, until it happens, then everybody says they knew all along, hindsight. But if dennison succeeds, nobody says anything. Obviously, Mike likes what dennison has been doing, because he chose to keep him at his positon, instead of giving it to gibbs.
                          We didn't say keeping dennison was detriment to the team, we said losing gibbs was detriment to the team. Big difference. Gibbs is known around the league for being the best o-line coach, why would we get rid of the best? Sorry but dennison will never surpass gibbs.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Originally posted by rascal
                            Exactly!!
                            all i know is yall are not on the field at practice and you have no idea what dennison is capable of. if dennison didnt know what he was doing, shanahan wouldnt keep him around. You act like gibbs is the only one able to learn a new system, somebody TAUGHT gibbs that system, and obviously gibbs TAUGHT dennison. why cant you get that?

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

once your around a system long enough, you know it by heart. im sure nalen knows the whole system, shanny knows it, anybody who was here for the years knows it. you pick up on things when your around them. i dont think there will be drop off. shanny offered gibbs to stay, but he wont fire dennison because of it.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Working...
                              X