Shanny You Idiot!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Return of Lava
    damn it tahuya, what did i tell you about going against the grain all the time, you completely ruin a discussion. Are you addicted to contradiction? everything you say is on the contrary. sheesh leanrn to make a friend. you turned the discussion from gibbs to rhodes.
    Back to the topic then, Gibbs needs to stay. I will call Shannahan and make it happen. I have that kind of leverage.
    Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

Originally posted by luvdembroncs
      Back to the topic then, Gibbs needs to stay. I will call Shannahan and make it happen. I have that kind of leverage.
      Good then tell him to sign our FA's and get a corner and to kick lelie in the nutts if he doesn't go to camp of some sort so he isn't so raw.
      Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Well, to make Lava happy I told Shanny to make Portis the lowest priority on the list. Then I told him to bring Ray Crockett back. He is also working on getting Romanowski and Keyshawn Johnson to come play for our team. With guys like that how can we not go to the SuperBowl next year. Oh yeah, we are bringing Greg Robinson back as an assistant o-line coach to replace Gibbs.

Comment

Originally posted by luvdembroncs
          Well, to make Lava happy I told Shanny to make Portis the lowest priority on the list. Then I told him to bring Ray Crockett back. He is also working on getting Romanowski and Keyshawn Johnson to come play for our team. With guys like that how can we not go to the SuperBowl next year.
          ???

did i want keyshawn or romo or crockett? did i say that? i hope not. you were right about making portis the last priority, i could see if he was a free agent this year, but he aint. he'll be on the team no matter what so i say we put the focus on those who just MIGHT be leaving if we dont pay them. You guys want a superbowl right? would you rather have 1 happy star and untested backups or 1 sad star and regular starters?
          dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

I was just funnin ya Lava. I brought up Romo, Johnson, and Crockett to be silly.

Comment

Originally posted by tahuya man
              Get this through your little pea brain, I could care less about what you think little man. First, you can't tell me anything, you can only suggest. You aren't qualified to tell me squat. Just like I've told you before, if you don't like what I post don't read it. If you want to argue go to the smack forum and I'll be more than happy to watch you make a fool of yourself. Again, if you wish to argue, go to the smack forum and try your best. Do you understand? Am I clear enough for you?
              tahuya, how bout we try this, lets follow the discussion. do you think denver's line will be good next year without gibbs?
              dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Working...
              X