Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hypothetically, if Champ is out for a while...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hypothetically, if Champ is out for a while...

Do we trade for a another CB? Maybe try and bring Kelly Herndon back in the fold? Or maybe we try and get a top flight CB?

I don't know if I would have a lot of confidence in Williams and Foxworth running 2 and 3 respectively, esp Foxworth.
    My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Originally posted by BroncosB2B
    Do we trade for a another CB? Maybe try and bring Kelly Herndon back in the fold? Or maybe we try and get a top flight CB?

I don't know if I would have a lot of confidence in Williams and Foxworth running 2 and 3 respectively, esp Foxworth.
    I think Middlebrooks is still available!

Comment

don't laugh, that might not be such a bad idea.

Originally posted by HORSEPOWER 56
      I think Middlebrooks is still available!

Comment

If you trade for a cornerback at this point, once the season's already started, it will take a while for them to get acclamated to the new system...look at mike mckenzie and the saints last year.

Thanks Snk

Comment

We have 2 first round picks to deal out. I wouldn't mind having another good corner.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDevilsDB
            We have 2 first round picks to deal out. I wouldn't mind having another good corner.
            ^Yeah that
            sigpic

Comment

I'm pretty sure Shanahan will just activate Roc Alexander and Karl Paymah for the next game.
              A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

Comment

You sign Willie back.

Comment

Originally posted by Momentum
                  You sign Willie back.
                  Thats what ive been saying before the start of the season to sign Willie back..He is a good special team guy and he is familiar with our system..He can be a good nickel back if champ sits out(hope not).

Special thanks to Snk16 for this cool sig.

Comment

Working...
                  X