Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dandaman23
    replied
    I am a pretty big Pacer fan. I dont really follow basketball untill football is over though. There having a pretty good season this year. Reggie Miller is losing some of his game though, hes getting old in other words.LOL. Anyone see a couple weeks ago when Ron Artest pulled Paul Pierces shorts down? That was pretty funny.LOL.

And Return of Lava, when ever I get with a fine girl (which by the way is very often ) I usually try to stay with her.LOL.

Leave a comment:

• Return of Lava
    replied
    Yeah for some reason, while the nuggets were losing so much in past years, i liked them a lot and i went out and bought mcdyess jerseys and van exel jersey's and bryant stith jerseys(my personal favorite), now that they are winning, i cant get into it. I guess i was just kinda wishing real hard that one day, they would be good, but now that they are, i have nothing to hope for anymore. Its kind of like when you see a real fine girl, and you dont think you can get with her, so you see it as a challenge, but you succeed in the challege of getting with her.........but you dont want her no more, LOL.
    Last edited by Return of Lava; 01-15-2004, 07:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    I'm kinda getting into the Nuggets again. They are doing pretty good this year. I don't get to see their games very often though. We live in Jazz country here.

But I will watch baseball during the summer.

Leave a comment:

• orangenblue420
    replied
    Originally posted by nfl fan1
    Until the 2004 NFL season starts, Im gonna be watching NHL games.
    and spamming message boards......dude I think you sig is against the ROC, but thats really for a mod to tell ya, just givin you a heads up.

Leave a comment:

• nfl fan1
    replied
    Until the 2004 NFL season starts, Im gonna be watching NHL games.

Leave a comment:

• rascal
    replied
    Originally posted by dhall26
    I don't read your posts! They're boring! I fall asleep, and then my CEO comes through and slaps me on the back of the head, and says Dammit J, wake the hell up, I told you about reading that damn Rascal's threads!!
    HAHA....sigh.

Leave a comment:

• dhall26
    replied
    Originally posted by rascal
    Really? I disclocated my shoulder and it didn't hurt that bad, compared to a broken femur anyway. Maybe it was a partial or a mild seperation. What hurts for a dislocation is dislocating your ankle. Now that hurts.

I bore you, sorry if I do, but if I do too bad. Just don't read my posts.

I don't read your posts! They're boring! I fall asleep, and then my CEO comes through and slaps me on the back of the head, and says Dammit J, wake the hell up, I told you about reading that damn Rascal's threads!!

Leave a comment:

• rascal
    replied
    Originally posted by Booher
    i had a many broken bones but my dislocated shoulder hurt tons worse
    Really? I disclocated my shoulder and it didn't hurt that bad, compared to a broken femur anyway. Maybe it was a partial or a mild seperation. What hurts for a dislocation is dislocating your ankle. Now that hurts.

I bore you, sorry if I do, but if I do too bad. Just don't read my posts.

Leave a comment:

• Booher
    replied
    i had a many broken bones but my dislocated shoulder hurt tons worse

Leave a comment:

• dandaman23
    replied
    Bad, when its happening you can feel it breaking and hear it breaking, its not a very good feeling or sound, then you think to your self can I stand up, and you try to and you fall back down and it hurts more, then everyone is coming to you asking what happend and if it hurts, then you start to go into shock, and you get really hot but you start to shiver and then you feel like your about to puke and then you feel like your going to pass out and I wish I would have. Then after about 20 minutes or so you start to get this bad burning sensation in your foot and you start sweating. After that I dont remeber any thing else. LOL. All I really remeber is being in the worst pain I have ever been in.

Leave a comment:

• Return of Lava
    replied
    what does it feel liek to break a bone?

Leave a comment:

• dandaman23
    replied
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
    LOL I always thought I was a wussy when it came to broken bones too because I had never broke one before last year. I am 41 years old and the pain was nothing like I imagined it would be.

The real pain was after surgery trying to move around during the healing process. Stumbling around on those dam crutches I kicked the dresser. Now THAT brought tears to the eyes.
    [/QUOTE/]

Ya, the real pain came after the surgery. It hurt pretty bad when I first did it and I thought that that was the worst that it would hurt, I was wrong, after the surgery the pain was unreal. When ever I would get up it would hurt so bad. I was pretty good at the whole cruth thing, I have been on crutches a few times. (partially torn ACL and 3 sprained ankles).

Leave a comment:

• Booher
    replied
    you bore me

Leave a comment:

• rascal
    replied
    then why the comment man?
    Because like I said, the point of the discussion needed to be changed to something more appropriate.

Well I'm out.

Its 65 degrees and a beautiful day. I'm going to go ride my bike.

Later.

O&B420:

be good
    Last edited by rascal; 01-14-2004, 02:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• rascal
    replied
    your the one starting on me..i was staing i loved his avatar i just say it and you had to have a smartass response.....uncalled for completely./you are oficially on the ignore list
    by the way, O&B420 is not a guy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X