Well hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well hi

Hi I'm TD-26, I've Never been on a football message board beforE but this looks like it's going to be fun.

Hi and welcome!

Where abouts are you from?
    I love Clinton, and I don't mean Bill.

Comment

Thank you, and I'm from Commerce City, you?

Comment

Welcome it is a fun place, perhaps t he best, its a great message board with great people,

p/s just watch for the trolls

Comment

Oh God not trolls!!!! They scare me. lol

Comment

Originally posted by TD-26
            Thank you, and I'm from Commerce City, you?
            I'm from NW Denver (well originally England), but now NW Denver, near Westminster, kind of, I think...
            I love Clinton, and I don't mean Bill.

Comment

hiya

Comment

Hi and welcome aboard

Comment

hey, hows it goin

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

Others call them Cheifs.
                    ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wncbronxx
                      Others call them Cheifs.
                      LMAO ^^^^

Welcome to the board TD

Comment

Originally posted by wncbronxx
                        Others call them Cheifs.
                        Or Raider's lol, well either and both of them sucks, emmm I wonder do the suck lolipops all day?
                        Well, the one thing we always did when we went into a game against John Elway was that as a player, we had to expect the unexpected. That's the hard part that really can't be coached. And, that's the hard part of going against someone who's a great athlete. You can go against a guy that's a great quarterback and you can defend him. But, when you have to go against a great athlete like you were John, sometimes we couldn't prepare for the unexpected.

Comment

Originally posted by goodluv4Broncos
                          Or Raider's lol, well either and both of them sucks, emmm I wonder do the suck lolipops all day?
                          AND SO MUCH MORE!!! lol
                          ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

Hi TD glad to see you could make it, just give the Broncos goodluv, and I promise you since I'm the head troll LOL I'll keep the little bitty ones away from you, just kidden lol welcome to another Broncos fan. I hope you enjoy your stay, and have fun, don't take anything personal cause personal things bite ya and remember it's all for the luv of the "DENVER BRONCOS THE GREATEST TEAM IN THE NFL" not to mention the luvingest FANS in the WORLD (luvingest is that a word?)
                            Well, the one thing we always did when we went into a game against John Elway was that as a player, we had to expect the unexpected. That's the hard part that really can't be coached. And, that's the hard part of going against someone who's a great athlete. You can go against a guy that's a great quarterback and you can defend him. But, when you have to go against a great athlete like you were John, sometimes we couldn't prepare for the unexpected.

Comment

Working...
                            X