Broncos Safties...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos Safties...

Are they the next coming of Atwater & Smith? The most feared and hardest hitting safties in the NFL...
    Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Not yet, maybe someday.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

I don't know ... those last few plays the denver secondary had more holes in it them swiss cheese lol. I do like them though...i think they have a lot of potential.
      "If God isn't a Bronco fan, why are sunsets Orange and Blue??"

Comment

corners need to step up...
        Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

our corners have stepped up, they're alot better than they have been in the past.. I REALLY enjoy watching the safeties and LB's though, lookin good.

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick
            our corners have stepped up, they're alot better than they have been in the past.. I REALLY enjoy watching the safeties and LB's though, lookin good.
            looking good my a$$... what game did you see

Comment

when a corner gives up the game winning score then no they have not stepped up... 350 yards?
              Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

compared to the past I think they're doing decent. Lenny Walls kept their #1 WR silent the entire night. (I think his name's troy brown)

Comment

compared to the past I think they're doing decent. Lenny Walls kept their #1 WR silent the entire night. (I think his name's troy brown)
                  there is no camparsion, they both sucked a**
                  Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

looking back, the two long balls killed us.. otherwise we wouldve been golden.

Comment

Who Jumped the first short rout?

The first deep pass Herdon got burned on should have never been I think one of the safetys jumped the short crossing rout.

Comment

Working...
                      X