X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DieHard
    replied
    Who Jumped the first short rout?

The first deep pass Herdon got burned on should have never been I think one of the safetys jumped the short crossing rout.

Leave a comment:

• Maverick
    replied
    looking back, the two long balls killed us.. otherwise we wouldve been golden.

Leave a comment:

• ozzy_osbourne
    replied
    Originally posted by Maverick
    compared to the past I think they're doing decent. Lenny Walls kept their #1 WR silent the entire night. (I think his name's troy brown)
    there is no camparsion, they both sucked a**

Leave a comment:

• Maverick
    replied
    compared to the past I think they're doing decent. Lenny Walls kept their #1 WR silent the entire night. (I think his name's troy brown)

Leave a comment:

• ozzy_osbourne
    replied
    our corners have stepped up, they're alot better than they have been in the past.. I REALLY enjoy watching the safeties and LB's though, lookin good.
    when a corner gives up the game winning score then no they have not stepped up... 350 yards?

Leave a comment:

• Carmine
    replied
    our corners have stepped up, they're alot better than they have been in the past.. I REALLY enjoy watching the safeties and LB's though, lookin good.
    looking good my a$$... what game did you see

Leave a comment:

• Maverick
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ozzy_osbourne
    replied
    corners need to step up...

Leave a comment:

• Pres. Al Wilson
    replied
    I don't know ... those last few plays the denver secondary had more holes in it them swiss cheese lol. I do like them though...i think they have a lot of potential.

Leave a comment:

• Elway
    replied
    Not yet, maybe someday.

Leave a comment:

• ozzy_osbourne
    started a topic Broncos Safties...

Broncos Safties...

Are they the next coming of Atwater & Smith? The most feared and hardest hitting safties in the NFL...
Working...
X