Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will This Board ?

remain thru the off season

I recall i joined last year, but when i came this year it was all new. just wondering if anyone knows

it wuold be great of it does

I sure hope it goes on through the offseason, this has been alot of fun. LOL, its so addicting I dont think I would be able to wait that long for it to come back.

Comment

legit question for the mods...
      Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

Man, it has got to stay. Addicting is right, next to checking my e-mail, it's the first thing I fire up when I get to work in the morning.
        Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Oh definetely...this board will be up all year long until the Broncos go [email protected]

This board is great because Bronco talk will last all year round....usually at this time....we sit quiet till July...but now we all have each other to annoy one another.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
          2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
            Oh definetely...this board will be up all year long until the Broncos go [email protected]

This board is great because Bronco talk will last all year round....usually at this time....we sit quiet till July...but now we all have each other to annoy one another.
            I am deeply comforted by the prospect...I feel at peace, the caffiene has worn off.
            I love Clinton, and I don't mean Bill.

Comment

Oh yea Hoo...till the next coffee talk!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
              2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
                Oh yea Hoo...till the next coffee talk!
                LOL!...till then yes!
                I love Clinton, and I don't mean Bill.

Comment

Working...
                X