• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Night game

GO Deltha!!!
    Watch out K.C. you're not the only team that can run the ball back!!! lol
    "If God isn't a Bronco fan, why are sunsets Orange and Blue??"

Lots of teams have done it this year silly.

Comment

Of course.
      I'm just having a lil fun with the K.C. crashers on the board.

Comment

I think we forgot

Heh...I think we Chiefs fans must have just been taking for granted the excitement that comes with a TD return on a kick. Just part of the game here in KC.

You guys are lookin good tonight. Hold on tough...I'd still honestly rather see us have to fight you guys to the end instead of not worrying all the way into the playoffs and then playing like crap.

Good luck tonight and the rest of the season...except of course for 12/7.

Comment

ah yes...

One block in the back...10 other guys to make a tacke...and 8 min left to score...and you just can't get over it? I thought you guys thought more of your team than to blame that...and Dante's success...on the refs. Give it a break already. I was trying to wish ya luck...but nevermind. GO PATS!!

Comment

I am official going to bury the hatchett on the clip no-call. I thought your post was classy Dru.

Comment

So some Broncos missed Dante. The block in the back shouldn't have even mattered. You let a guy run backwards into his own end zone from the 10, and it's not a ref problem. It's a Bronco problem.

There was 4-5 missed blocks from the Pats that gave Deltha the opening to tear butt downfield.

Can't play perfect every time.

Comment

right on

glad to hear from the bronco 'football fans.' And I am still cherring for Bronx tonight...I got money riden on em.

Comment

video

Booher: take a look at the clip...watch it closely...there was one block in the back...the other guys were not pushed the way it looks...and even if you say that there were still 10 other unblocked...unclipped Bronx to make the tackle...and didn't get it done. It's a big play that happens in a lot of games and that's just the way things go.

You can download the clip at a site I provide for us Chiefs fans: http://angelleye.no-ip.com/chiefs/website/

For real...download it...watch it close...and then if you can honestly tell me you see more than one actual clip...well...i just dont know then.

By the way...great play on that punt just now. Bronx did a hell of a job keeping that out of the EZ for the touchback. I love to see stuff like that!

Comment

Monday Night game

Late in 4th quarter, Broncos lead Patroits. So far so good. 2:41 left in game Broncs up by 3.

Go put them away Broncos, you need the win! GET IT! FINISH IT!
                    "But that's just my opinion. "Of course I could be wrong".
                    thesith/John

Comment

its a tight one ...

Comment

Stupid Shanny lets Danny (am I still in the AFL?) Kannell throw the ball...
                        Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

We need an INT right here ...

Comment

Shanahan needs to goWORST CLOCK MANAGEMENT i nthe NFL

THIS IS A JOKE

Comment

How the hell do you let them score 7?!!!!!!!
                              Last edited by Peanut; 07-28-2018, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X