No announcement yet.

Monday Night game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I say keep Plummer to...all the guy wants to do is win and has done that so far. He's got way too much to play for right now so I dont think he is wussing out, its just unfortunate something so little did this to him
    BroncoCy: Quality posting since Nov 2003

Comment

• Cheer Up, Dont Give Up

Im surprised at some of you Bronco fans already giving up on your team you still have plenty of games left, and with Plummer coming back you still have a shot at the playoffs, belive me i have been with the CHIEFS since i can remember and i am proud of the chiefs now, things can change in the NFL. Win or lose the CHIEFS will always be my football team even if they were 0-8, i can remember when people gave tickets to chiefs games away in the early 80's and we went to the games and you could set where you wanted, those were the good old days of fan loyality. I look forward to december 7th. Broncos are a good team. yes REDMUDSLIDE SAID THAT , thats what makes the CHIEFS and broncos games so great. Take it easy Bronco fans and later........................GO CHIEFS

Comment

• don't blame the coach

Can't blame the coach, have to blame the whole team. They quit the last two minutes of the game. They actually quit before they woke up. The Pats gave them so much yardage with penalties. Maybe next time they should spot them some points....say .................30 to make it fair.

Comment

• Re: don't blame the coach

Originally posted by uknowit
          Can't blame the coach, have to blame the whole team. They quit the last two minutes of the game. They actually quit before they woke up. The Pats gave them so much yardage with penalties. Maybe next time they should spot them some points....say .................30 to make it fair.
          how can you say don't blame tha coach? his paly calling is what is costing us games, give money (Portis) a chance to earn his money?
          Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

• Props to REDMUDSLIDE !

I appreciate what you had to say. Yeah, being a fan is all about sticking by your team faithfully no matter what. It's like a family... I'm not going to walk out on my Wife and Son beacause they make some bad decisions or mess up in somearea (my Wife would have left me a long time ago if it was like that!). The Broncos are a quality team and Shanahan is a quality coach. I can't stand it when folks feel like they have to figure out who's fault a loss is! Things will turn around... I have to be honest, what worries me most is the players checking out our message boards and losing faith in themselves based on what we say. I know the fans mean a lot to a player (most of them at least). They want our support...

I live in the San Francisco Bay area (although I grew up in Colorado... 1978-1993), and some of us are beginning to sound like Forty-Niner fans!! FAIR WEATHER !!

Peace
            Follow the Forehead Bronco Faithful! sigpic

Comment

• Just wanted to reiterate how much I agree with what this Chiefs fan has said here. I usually don't agree with what most of their fans have said in here, but this guy has some wisdom to share with us.

Peace
              Follow the Forehead Bronco Faithful! sigpic

Comment

• Nothing is a lock, we need to win, plain and simple. Right now our best record could only be 12-4 if we ran the complete table, and it isn't easy. At the halfway point we have the Chiefs, Indy, the Ravens, and Patriots leading the divisions. Tenn is right behind and so I Miami, Buffalo can come on strong, so we have to play our A$$ES of to get a wild card. If Miami takes there division lead, the Pats get the tiebreaker over us now. That;s what really burns me... we had it and let it slip away.
                The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• a question about lelie--maybe you know?

Does anyone remember Lelie getting hit really hard in a game this year? I watched him last night and he seemed to be bracing for a big hit before he even caught the ball. I really think it's his fear of getting hit that is preventing him from breaking out, but I don't remember it being so obvious before last night. Maybe in practice he got laid out? I mean, that one catch he did make a defender was still a few feet away from him and he could have made a move and been free for extra yardage, but as soon as he caught the ball he braced and ducked downward . . . . and there wasn't anyone even there yet to hit him! So I guess I'm curious as to any possible explanations for this, and if anyone else is noticing it. I could be wrong, but I don't remember him playing like that at the start of the season . . .

Comment

• Disappointed

A week or 2 ago someone posted that Lelie was over rated. As much as I've been trying to tell myself no, I admit that I have been disappointed in his play this year. He dropped a couple of 3rd downers that were catchable and dropped one right in the middle with no one around. When he runs the streak, he doesn't seem to get a 2-3 step separation. I don't know if he hasn't learned to create that seperation or the ball is under thrown so that the defender has a chance to close the gap. It seems that there is usually someone there when the ball arrives. He has the speed to get free but maybe his technique is lacking. You're right about how it looks like he's afraid to get hit. It looks like he's lacking self confidence also. He's an island boy so he's a bit mellow. Maybe he needs to get a "holier-than-thou" attitude.

Comment

• I still think hes got potential, Rod was known to drop a few when he began his career too, but right now Lelie straight up sucks.
                      Friends dont let friends vote for Democrats.

Comment

• The Difference between Criticism and BASHING!

Criticism is ok. Stuff like "that was a questionable call i didnt get that"
                        Bashing is just stupid. Stuff like "Shanahan has no balls bla bla new coach bla bla he sent a statement that he doesnt trust his team to win bla bla !
                        Last edited by Peanut; 07-30-2018, 04:21 PM.
                        dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

• If your son or daughter keeps coloring outside the lines would you bash their a$$? Or would you give them encouragement?
                          dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

• Who would replace Shanahan???

I know out of frustration I have said it, "get rid of Mike," but the truth is, I know he is a damn good coach. He is human and is capable of bad decisions. What coach out there has not had his ups and downs with all the things that can go bad in the business. Anyway for all of you who really do think Shanahan needs to be replaced... who is really gonna come in and do better ... it wont be Parcells, Gruden, or Vermeil that is for sure. Other than those three, who would it be? I can think of alot of great coaches, but I know that their are owners out there that would give their left nut to get a guy like Shanahan. Come on now, Shan is not that bad compared to what other options we have at head coach. I dont think he is bad at all personally. I do talk **** after a loss, that I will admit. Atleast we dont have Spurrier or Bill Calahan.

Comment

• ehehehehhe

It depends. Is he/she being paid five million a year to color?

Sorry Lava. Just teasing

Comment

• Lelie Sucks

He can't make the big play. We need Ed back.

Comment

Working...
                                X