X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kanell didn't do that bad tonight.

Comment

Coaching issues

Why cant Shanahan coach a whole game instead of 3 and half quarters? This game looked just like two primetime losses last year. Dolphins and Colts. By the way you have Clinton Portis in the backfield.

Comment

yeah ... like i said ... our secondary tonight looked like swiss cheese. I still think Shannie takes the most of the blame. There are a TON of talented players on this team but they just can't seem to get it done.
        "If God isn't a Bronco fan, why are sunsets Orange and Blue??"

Comment

no, kanell did great! Blame always goes straight to the QB. dont do that.

our D did OUTSTANDING!!! except for that final stand, we didnt pull through.

Elam being hurt cost us the game.

Comment

Broncos blow it.

What the heck is wrong? Besides Kanell being mediocre I swear our defense was giving up big plays left and right. Never thought I would say this but we did not pass enough. Special teams(grade F) gave us crappy field position and gave the Pats good field position. Defense (grade F) gave up big plays all day and lost the game. Offense(grade C) wasnt great and wasnt bad either. I want Plummer back now.

Comment

O'Neal sucks

he is such a joke. Why is he even in the NFL?

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick
                our D did OUTSTANDING!!!
                ????
                running d yes
                passing d? i think the stats speak for themselves, but the middle was open all night.
                sigpic
                go broncos
                share the sidewalk
                liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

No, Kanell wasn't that bad, I dont blame him, after all, he is 3rd string and you cant expect much. Every damn time Brady had the ball, I expected them to throw down the field and complete passes. I had ZERO faith in our secondary stopping the pass, and I proved myself right.

I feel right now about our secondary, like I did when Darion Gordon was our CB and every ball that went to his guy was caught. I am so pissed right now, I can't even describe it.

Another wasted year due to yet ANOTHER quarterback injury. GETTING OLD, the story is getting really old, really fast!!
                  Adam Reiter
                  Colorado Native
                  San Diego, CA

Broncos RULE!!
                  Avs RULE!!

Comment

What us up is when Deltha decided not to catch the ball after the safety. I've had it.

Anybody want an autographed denver bronco football and tshirt I'll send it to your FOR FREE. I don't want to look at a damn horse.
                    Last edited by Peanut; 07-30-2018, 04:12 PM.
                    Take care of business Broncos.

Comment

I guess Im just used to our secondary sucking. HA

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick
                        no, kanell did great! Blame always goes straight to the QB. dont do that.

our D did OUTSTANDING!!! except for that final stand, we didnt pull through.

Elam being hurt cost us the game.
                        What game were you watching???? The Dline did well thats the most anyone can say...OUSTANDING my A$$!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        This is the NFL!!

Don't sing it... Bring It!!!!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Comment

you guys are really really pessimistic

Comment

yes the middle was wide open like a freeway for T.Brady...
                            Swiss cheese i tell ya
                            "If God isn't a Bronco fan, why are sunsets Orange and Blue??"

Comment

Originally posted by SlaggBot
                              No, Kanell wasn't that bad, I dont blame him, after all, he is 3rd string and you cant expect much. Every damn time Brady had the ball, I expected them to throw down the field and complete passes. I had ZERO faith in our secondary stopping the pass, and I proved myself right.

I feel right now about our secondary, like I did when Darion Gordon was our CB and every ball that went to his guy was caught. I am so pissed right now, I can't even describe it.

Another wasted year due to yet ANOTHER quarterback injury. GETTING OLD, the story is getting really old, really fast!!

To Shay!!!!!!!!!!

And Jake can't fix all the screw ups I saw!!! It was enough to make Sharpe say this is it for me ...this year is it!!!
                              This is the NFL!!

Don't sing it... Bring It!!!!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Comment

Another [email protected] season with a great start, down the drain. Start out undefeated. One big divisional loss and FLUSH! there goes our season (Raiders last Year, KC this) Last year the Woodson Int returned for a touchdown, this year the Hall return for a TD. @ years, 2 plays turn aroud the entire season
                                Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Working...
                                X