Monday Night game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad Defense

It wasn't the QBs it was our defense - From their first to their last - coverage sucked! Our DBs only play 95% of the time they don't understand 100% Commitment. Yes, there goes our season, and we deserve it.

Comment

Portis is a Third down Back/ Mike's Ego is too big to admit it

Clintonn Portis is a great third down back. He can't breack anything but an arm tackle and he killss drives looking for an exit. Mike's ego iss costing the team wins. Mike Anderson should be the starting back with Portis as thhe change of pace third down back.

Comment

O'Neal is a joke

O'Neal is a joke. He is such an inconsistent player. It is absolutely rediculous that Shanahan keeps him. Get rid of him.

Comment

Oneal and Shanahan are crap but...

Linebacker #57 is the dip that blew the game. He was horrible. His zone drops were pathetic and it was his man that ran for 30 yards on that screen to Faulk. He should be axed. NO HEART!!!

Comment

Holy Cow!

It took me 15 minutes just to log on.

You guys and gals are definitely in a foul mood.

I can't even keep up with everything.

So much reactionary stuff that will probably just have to let it slide, or else I will be up till 3 am.

Remember, its a football game. The Broncos Lost. It is not the end of the world, so please don't go crazy flaming people. Even the trolls.

vent all you want though, better here than doing something rash out in the real world.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
            You should check these guys out

Comment

no hippie talk, O'Neal sucks

O'Neal, no brains.

Comment

What's with the Al Wilson microphone?

He's complaining about his mouth piece?? He should be on the side lines pumping up his team. No heart.

Comment

Good point

He must make too much money.

O'Neal sucks.

Comment

Re: What's with the Al Wilson microphone?

Originally posted by bartwart
                    He's complaining about his mouth piece?? He should be on the side lines pumping up his team. No heart.
                    No heart? He is our leader on the defense, he plays his heart out each and every game...
                    Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

Schedule changes.

The league needs to stop putting Denver on prime time. Anybody agree. Its heartbreak everytime lately.

Comment

Re: Schedule changes.

Originally posted by Timmy87
                        The league needs to stop putting Denver on prime time. Anybody agree. Its heartbreak everytime lately.
                        The last one was nice. They killed the Faiders. But that seems a long time ago now.
                        "You can't take the sky from me..."
                        ------
                        "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Broncos on Mondays = Loss

I shriek everytime I see a Monday night game on our schedule because I know we will lose. And it's usually some [email protected] play called in by Shanahan. My eight year old son knew they should'nt pass on third down.

Comment

I was at that game, I think it was the last good game they played.

Comment

I agree for the most part, I tell everyone if the Broncos are playing on Monday night they will lose. I say "for the most part" because they kicked the Raider's ass on their last Monday night game.

Comment

Re: Re: Schedule changes.

Originally posted by Javalon
                                The last one was nice. They killed the Faiders. But that seems a long time ago now.
                                Yeah. Back in those days, we could hang with anybody in this league. It's kind of sad to have to reminisce this early in the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X