X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• geregeldzat
    replied
    They need our support!

I think that a lot of the players go on the message board to take a look what has been written...
    It is in these times when things are going bad that our players need our full support... Let's make this thread a support one for the Broncos!
    Everybody post your support to show that we are still behind them and nothing is lost! Root for your team when they most need it and realise that it ain't over till the fat lady sings!

GO BRONCOS!
    I STILL BELIEVE!

Leave a comment:

• DieHard
    replied
    Bad Things.

Elam can't stay healthy or get his kickoffs deep. That is bad enough. But the fact that we use a roster spot and salery cap money on another kicker who can't kick say a 40 yard FG is wrong! One kicker who can stay healthy or a decent backup!

Chris Cole is not a KR. He needs to hit a hole. There is never a hole. So have him throw a fake, fake one way go the other.

Shanny's system is too dam complex: the number 3 WR has taken so long to accquire he is now our number 2. Old vets who have mastered the complex system dont seem to out play the young coached talent other teams field. Simplfy the system and find a faster way to integrate new young talent.

The fielding of the free kick - learn it!

Leave a comment:

• Orange&Blue
    replied
    Originally posted by DrewB
    In the Vikings game when they gave the ball three str8 times to Portis everyone said Shanahan should have run a playaction.Guess he is damned if he does damned if don't.Lets not forget that Lelie dropped one of those passes for a 1st down.
    So true.

Leave a comment:

• DrewB
    replied
    In the Vikings game when they gave the ball three str8 times to Portis everyone said Shanahan should have run a playaction.Guess he is damned if he does damned if don't.Lets not forget that Lelie dropped one of those passes for a 1st down.

Leave a comment:

• Kitt
    replied
    Shanahan is becoming Dan Reeves

He is becoming as predictable as Dan Reeves.

The inability of this team to make adjustments during the game
    is killing them.

Just run the damn ball, and keep running, it's still working, no-no
    don't stop running... incomplete, incomplete, stop the clock !

What the hell was that, you don't put the game in the hands of Kanell and Lelie, you put it in the hands of Portis or Anderson.

What a crappy season this is turning into, sorry boys no playoffs this year. Coaches are giving our games away.

I'm seriously pissed
    Kitt

Leave a comment:

• Kitt
    replied
    Lelie Sucks

He can't make the big play. We need Ed back.

Leave a comment:

• Mer
    replied
    ehehehehhe

It depends. Is he/she being paid five million a year to color?

Sorry Lava. Just teasing

Leave a comment:

• Carmine
    replied
    Who would replace Shanahan???

I know out of frustration I have said it, "get rid of Mike," but the truth is, I know he is a damn good coach. He is human and is capable of bad decisions. What coach out there has not had his ups and downs with all the things that can go bad in the business. Anyway for all of you who really do think Shanahan needs to be replaced... who is really gonna come in and do better ... it wont be Parcells, Gruden, or Vermeil that is for sure. Other than those three, who would it be? I can think of alot of great coaches, but I know that their are owners out there that would give their left nut to get a guy like Shanahan. Come on now, Shan is not that bad compared to what other options we have at head coach. I dont think he is bad at all personally. I do talk **** after a loss, that I will admit. Atleast we dont have Spurrier or Bill Calahan.

Leave a comment:

• Return of Lava
    replied
    If your son or daughter keeps coloring outside the lines would you bash their a$$? Or would you give them encouragement?

Leave a comment:

• Return of Lava
    replied
    The Difference between Criticism and BASHING!

Criticism is ok. Stuff like "that was a questionable call i didnt get that"
    Bashing is just stupid. Stuff like "Shanahan has no balls bla bla new coach bla bla he sent a statement that he doesnt trust his team to win bla bla !
    Last edited by Peanut; 07-30-2018, 04:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Woody
    replied
    I still think hes got potential, Rod was known to drop a few when he began his career too, but right now Lelie straight up sucks.

Leave a comment:

• Hawaiian Bronco
    replied
    Disappointed

A week or 2 ago someone posted that Lelie was over rated. As much as I've been trying to tell myself no, I admit that I have been disappointed in his play this year. He dropped a couple of 3rd downers that were catchable and dropped one right in the middle with no one around. When he runs the streak, he doesn't seem to get a 2-3 step separation. I don't know if he hasn't learned to create that seperation or the ball is under thrown so that the defender has a chance to close the gap. It seems that there is usually someone there when the ball arrives. He has the speed to get free but maybe his technique is lacking. You're right about how it looks like he's afraid to get hit. It looks like he's lacking self confidence also. He's an island boy so he's a bit mellow. Maybe he needs to get a "holier-than-thou" attitude.

Leave a comment:

• winuh
    replied
    a question about lelie--maybe you know?

Does anyone remember Lelie getting hit really hard in a game this year? I watched him last night and he seemed to be bracing for a big hit before he even caught the ball. I really think it's his fear of getting hit that is preventing him from breaking out, but I don't remember it being so obvious before last night. Maybe in practice he got laid out? I mean, that one catch he did make a defender was still a few feet away from him and he could have made a move and been free for extra yardage, but as soon as he caught the ball he braced and ducked downward . . . . and there wasn't anyone even there yet to hit him! So I guess I'm curious as to any possible explanations for this, and if anyone else is noticing it. I could be wrong, but I don't remember him playing like that at the start of the season . . .

Leave a comment:

• Elway
    replied
    Nothing is a lock, we need to win, plain and simple. Right now our best record could only be 12-4 if we ran the complete table, and it isn't easy. At the halfway point we have the Chiefs, Indy, the Ravens, and Patriots leading the divisions. Tenn is right behind and so I Miami, Buffalo can come on strong, so we have to play our A$$ES of to get a wild card. If Miami takes there division lead, the Pats get the tiebreaker over us now. That;s what really burns me... we had it and let it slip away.

Leave a comment:

• Hansolo
    replied
    Just wanted to reiterate how much I agree with what this Chiefs fan has said here. I usually don't agree with what most of their fans have said in here, but this guy has some wisdom to share with us.

Peace

Leave a comment:

Working...
X