X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcollin1
    Vacation?
    What are you talking about?

If you mean the last few days, I was waiting until all the newbies had vented to their content so they'd be gone by the time I put up the "1000th Post" post.

Really, the post was for all the people who have had to "read" my stuff for the whole year...especially those select individuals who thought I had nothing of substance to add.

I figure the post I quoted and the ones I made about Dallas and the Vikings earlier take care of that issue, except for people like rcsodak and Doc, who apparently can't read long enough to recognize substance.
    I see. I did mean the last few days, but you answered the question.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
    You should check these guys out

Comment

Well, you only really get two types of guys out of FSU:

1. Criminals. They make good defensive players for quasi-obvious reasons (there are no cops on the field...hitting is legal...).

2. Guys who can't really play. I'm still trying to figure out how Warrick is an exception to that, but let's just limit it to QB's:
      Weinke...Heisman who?
      Ward...Heisman NBA guy.
      Rix...missed his calling as a surfer.
      Kendra...wasn't he a FB in the NFL for a while?
      Kanell...you've already covered that.
      Don't forget Brad Johnson. You must have overlooked him as your mind wandered to all of those successful U. of F. NFL QBs. hahahaha
      "Oh I Have Slipped The Surly Bonds of Earth... Put Out My Hand And Touched the Face of God"

-Rest In Peace, Darrent & Damien

Comment

Yeah...hahahahaha...I guess so.

Funny you didn't say **** about the "criminals" part, but I guess you have nothing to say to that one,

Derrick Brooks is a good guy.

I don't follow FSU enough to know any other d alumni in the NFL.

Comment

???????????????????????

I don't think the players write the spots, but I could be wrong about that.

I am more concerned about the guys you know will never merit even being in such a commercial, like Edge, Sapp, Keyshawn, etc.

Those guys are probably too selfish.

They are not crimianls (that we know of) like MacPhereson, but hey, who is, besides Pete Rose?

Comment

Actually I am an FSU fan, but I don't follow college as closely as pro. I was born in Colorado, but raised in Florida so I know a little about the colleges. The ONE college I'll never root for is UF. Doesn't make me a bad guy. Just one with good taste! lol RELAX!!!
            Last edited by spikerman; 01-14-2004, 05:12 PM.
            "Oh I Have Slipped The Surly Bonds of Earth... Put Out My Hand And Touched the Face of God"

Comment

Not sure to be honest with you. I had an uncle that was a rabid UF fan and I think that turned me off of them. I probably starting rooting against them just to tease him. The thing that sealed it for me was Stever Spurrier. Never could stand him. Once he went to UF I rooted against them in every game. A dumb reason to not like a team, I know, but I'll bet most people can't really pick out why they like a certain team, especially if it's a team that isn't from their home area.

Comment

Working...
              X