Biggest turnarounds from last season to this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest turnarounds from last season to this

It's obvious, to me anyways, which team had the biggest turnaround for the bad - THE RAIDERS - hahahahaha
    Tampa Bay a close second.

Best turnaround, I would probably go with the Panthers, but I dont really follow the other teams the way I do the Broncos, so my knowledge is limited.

What do you think?

The Jets looked like they had the potential to have a big year this season, but again they were more proof of what a key injury will do. When Chad Pennington went down for 12 weeks so did their season.

The same can also be said for the Atlanta Falcons. Everyone was predicting a great year for them until...aha key injury, seeing a pattern here.

I think that the Cowboys really turned it around nicely this year, as did the Seahawks.
    Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

I think the raiders and the bengals

Comment

Um the Cowboys.
        Take care of business Broncos.

Comment

Hello, McFly? Anybody home? OF course, it's the BENGALS!!!

The runner up would be Jacksonville, didn't they win 1 more game this year than the last?
          [QUOTE]
          If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Originally posted by dhall26
            Hello, McFly? Anybody home? OF course, it's the BENGALS!!!

The runner up would be Jacksonville, didn't they win 1 more game this year than the last?
            Yup and who knows maybe nex year theyll probably be a dangerous teem in the south. uhoh watch out colts n titans.

Comment

Working...
            X