X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DPAC88
    replied
    Originally posted by dhall26
    Hello, McFly? Anybody home? OF course, it's the BENGALS!!!

The runner up would be Jacksonville, didn't they win 1 more game this year than the last?
    Yup and who knows maybe nex year theyll probably be a dangerous teem in the south. uhoh watch out colts n titans.

Leave a comment:

• dhall26
    replied
    Hello, McFly? Anybody home? OF course, it's the BENGALS!!!

The runner up would be Jacksonville, didn't they win 1 more game this year than the last?

Leave a comment:

• K'Noy_Kills
    replied
    Um the Cowboys.

Leave a comment:

• halfback
    replied
    I think the raiders and the bengals

Leave a comment:

• pikman
    replied
    The Jets looked like they had the potential to have a big year this season, but again they were more proof of what a key injury will do. When Chad Pennington went down for 12 weeks so did their season.

The same can also be said for the Atlanta Falcons. Everyone was predicting a great year for them until...aha key injury, seeing a pattern here.

I think that the Cowboys really turned it around nicely this year, as did the Seahawks.

Leave a comment:

• orangenblue420
    started a topic Biggest turnarounds from last season to this

Biggest turnarounds from last season to this

It's obvious, to me anyways, which team had the biggest turnaround for the bad - THE RAIDERS - hahahahaha
    Tampa Bay a close second.

Best turnaround, I would probably go with the Panthers, but I dont really follow the other teams the way I do the Broncos, so my knowledge is limited.

What do you think?
Working...
X