Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Mobley is getting ready!!!

Good NEWS !!!!

Here's a clip from the article... and the link to the editorial for those interested:

"Agent Brian Mackler told me Monday that he expects his client, veteran Broncos linebacker John Mobley, to be ready to participate at the start of training camp this summer. Mackler said Mobley is rehabbing the season-ending spinal cord injury he suffered during a collision with Baltimore Ravens running back Jamal Lewis in October. It is not known, Mackler said, if Mobley will be ready to participate in the Broncos' first mini-camp"

Sam Adams Editorial dtd Jan 13th

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
    ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Good job!
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

John is fitting for a tutu today, its his first day in ballet class!
      [QUOTE]
      If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

YA!!!!! COOL!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bhallsac
          I'm fitting for a tutu today, its my first day in ballet class!
          What's this got to do with Mobley? Btw.. what's with the avatar ? Looks like he just went to prison and had his first run in with "Bubba".

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
          ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

Originally posted by NOLABroncofan
            What's this got to do with Mobley? Btw.. what's with the avatar ? Looks like he just went to prison and had his first run in with "Bubba".

Nuff said...
            i believe some football players actually do ballet type stuff, i guess to work on flexibility and agility, but i doubt dhall knows that.
            as far as his avatar, well, i don't think that would be green's first "run in" if you get my drift.
            sigpic
            go broncos
            share the sidewalk
            liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

Nuff said...
              ROTFLMAO haha.

Comment

Nuff said...
                NOLA haven't you heard Greene is Bubba's ole lady.
                John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Nuff said...
                  that Dhall....he's being weird again...

During the chief's photo day where they take mugs for the media, the camera man says "Smile, because this is what you will not be doing on the last game of the season."

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                  2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

I will be gald to see mobely back in action. He is a bad ass.

Yeah ballet is used for foot quickness and balance (also agility,flexibility,etc...)

Comment

Word around the area here in Colorado is that Mobley might become a cap casualty. It's being said that they definately want Gold and Wilson back. But are they willing to spend the much $$ on one position? Where does that leave Wilson?
                      Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

Originally posted by luvdembroncs
                        Word around the area here in Colorado is that Mobley might become a cap casualty. It's being said that they definately want Gold and Wilson back. But are they willing to spend the much $$ on one position? Where does that leave Wilson?
                        That would suck......I can't get past the fact we picked up Mobley before Ray Lewis...do you realize the chain reaction on that?

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                        2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Working...
                        X