heeey , new member in town!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heeey , new member in town!

hello broncos fans! my name is kimberly . i have decided to join this board because the broncos are my second favorate team, my first being the titans since they used to be the oilers and i grew up in houston! anyway, i became a broncos and titans/oilers fan at the same time back in 1992. john elway is my all time favorate QB and steve mcnair is my current favorate! i have loved elway for years, and even though the titans are my top team, i can never, eeeeeeever leave the broncos, not after all the memories of elway, all the comebacks and stuff! well, enough babbling, i look forward to making friends with alot of you, and having fun with you guys!
    elway was thirteen minus 7, now, 7 is seven!

Welcome to the Bronco Board Kimberly. We will try to be gentle with you when the Broncos play the Titans.

I thought you guys would beat the Pats. Oh well, better luck next year.

CYA Around!!
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Hey Kimberly!

Nice to meet you! Good season this year for the titans!
      I love Clinton, and I don't mean Bill.

Comment

i will try to be gentle on my self when i watch that game! that one is gonna be the hardest game to watch, cause i can't go against either the titans or the broncos, i will be som numb! yes, it was a very good season for us this year, and we will only get better! as will the broncos! i love clinton portis, that guy is a stud! my favorate athlete is steve mcnair though, that guy is amazing! hey, he and portis will be on the afc team in the pro bowl, i am SO EXICTED ABOUT THAT!

i still wish that denver would have beaten the colts, but you know what, you guys had a great season to, considering injuries and having to start all three Qb's!

Comment

Re: heeey , new member in town!

Originally posted by titanbronco
          hello broncos fans! my name is kimberly . i have decided to join this board because the broncos are my second favorate team, my first being the titans since they used to be the oilers and i grew up in houston! anyway, i became a broncos and titans/oilers fan at the same time back in 1992. john elway is my all time favorate QB and steve mcnair is my current favorate! i have loved elway for years, and even though the titans are my top team, i can never, eeeeeeever leave the broncos, not after all the memories of elway, all the comebacks and stuff! well, enough babbling, i look forward to making friends with alot of you, and having fun with you guys!
          Welcome aboard Kimberly! Hope you have a good stay. As you can see, a lot of other fans from other teams hang out here too....it's because they are in denial and really love the Broncos.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
          2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

newbie!

well, i tell you what my friend! i am not in deniel , cause i to love the broncos, and the titans, my top two teams, with alot of history! its gonna be fun on here. yes , i have noticed that alot of chiefs fans like to come on here and talk some smack, and of course the faiders fans will start pulling in, cause hey, they are our public enemy number one!

there are alot of pats fans over on the titans board right now, them and colts fans, they just can't go away!

Comment

Let's see if we can work on making the Broncos your #1 team instead of #2...

Welcome to the board, Kimberly
              Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

I will wait and see if she gets along with the other females on the board, then i will pass official judgement on her.
                dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
                  I will wait and see if she gets along with the other females on the board, then i will pass official judgement on her.
                  I like her. I bet we can convert her to a true Broncomaniac without too much trouble. And any rough edges can be polished off (unlike me, of course)

Comment

Originally posted by bcollin1
                    Truthfully, as long as she's not vikingfanohio, she should be okay.
                    Wasn't THAT one a piece of work!

Comment

Originally posted by broncos_chick
                      I like her.
                      ok im in!

welcome lil kim
                      dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Welcome to the board Kimberly. I see you're living in the River City, how do you like it?
                        John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by titanbronco
                          my first being the titans since they used to be the oilers and i grew up in houston!
                          what no love for the texans?
                          sigpic
                          go broncos
                          share the sidewalk
                          liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

nah, not to much love for the texans! i can't get used to them very much! i hope that i will get along with everyone in here just fine! you guys seem like a very , very cool bunch, which is why that i joined this board! you will never take me away from the titans, but you will never take me away from the bronco's either, they are my second favorate team! you know what, iam very glad that elway is gonna be in the hall of fame! if anyone deserves to be in the hall of fame, its john elway, and i am very proud of him! he in my eyes, is the greatest QB that ever lived!

hey, do yall think that terrell davis will be in the hall of fame some day! i hope so ! i know that shannon sharpe will be in there! he is the best tight end ever! ed maccafery will be a hall of famer to once his career is up!

Comment

Well welcome, the more chicks the better, we need all the help we can get, as I'm sure you know there is a lot of testosterone floating in cyberspace here

But we girls know how to hold our own (and theirs )

Again....welcome and enjoy your stay.....

One question, how do you like two teams? I have always wondered that, I cant quite grasp it, but then again most things in my life are all or nothing, so maybe its just my personality.

Comment

Working...
                              X