heeey , new member in town!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by orangenblue420
    But we girls know how to hold our own (and theirs )
    LOL, you been wild lately
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
      I think she's been wild since my shoe size became apparent.
      Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Originally posted by rascal
        I think she's been wild since my shoe size became apparent.
        LMFAO!

Kimberly, I also have a friend in Vegas who loved the Oilers and she still follows the Titans. She also has no love for the Texans. I wonder why that is? She is a Houston native.

As far as rooting for two teams, I was born in Cincinnati and I love the Bengals too. But living in Denver for 17 years made me a Bronco fan for life. I hate it when the Bengals and Broncos play each other.
        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

then you will know how much it will kill me when the broncos and the titans play. basically, you become a fan of two teams when you just happen to like them at the same time, which is my case! because of steve mcnair, i can neeever go against the titans, and because of clintion portis, and the legacy that john elway and terrell davis left here in denver, i can never ,eeever go against the broncos either!

i cried when terrell retired, in one preseasn game , when they showed all the highlights of terrell davis through the years, man i broke down! such a rich tradition in denver, and with the titans to!
          elway was thirteen minus 7, now, 7 is seven!

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
            Who me, shoe size, what shoe size, I dont know no nothin about no shoe size.........

I will try to be a good girl

Comment

If McNair went to another team, would you follow that team or stay a Titans fan?

Cause Im like that with Pro b-ball, I follow more the UCONN players than I do any one team. In fact, I dont have a pro bball team, so.....

But I dont care who left (even when Shannon left) I wouldn't leave the Broncos.......When it comes to them, there is no room left for anyone else.......but some say I am a little over zealous with me boys in bluenorange.......hmmmm

Comment

Working...
              X