newbie here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbie here!

hey guys! glad i could join the message board of my second favorate team! i love the titans and the broncos, those are the two teams that i have loved since 1992 and will love for ever! my name here is titanbronco. my real name is kimberly! anyway, enough babbling, you guys have a great board here, can't wait to have some fun here! sol leeeeeeets get the paaaaaaarty started!
    elway was thirteen minus 7, now, 7 is seven!

Well we have a lot in common - I started to follow the Broncos since 1992 and also had a sympathy for the Oilers (at the time)

Welcome!
    ....and you'll never walk alone....

Comment

wow, thats very cool! yes, i fell in love with elway very, very quick, and the more i watched him the more in love i fell with him and the broncos! at that same time though, i loved warren moon and the oilers, and since i lived in houston at that time, that made it all the easier to love them! i have stuck with the broncos and the titans ever since! the titans are my favorate , and the broncos are my second favorate!

i think that jake plummer will be a great QB here. just give him about 3 more years, and you will see what i mean! he fits into the system very well ! i love clinton portis, that guy is a stud, trever price is a monster, i hope that shannon sharpe stays for one more year, ashley lelie is gonna be awesome some day, he already is, and what can you say about rod smith and ed maccafrey, two awesome play makers!
      elway was thirteen minus 7, now, 7 is seven!

Comment

Welcome Kimberly! Send some of that TX heat up here to New England..pleeze

Connie

Comment

hey kimberly,

how do you feel about the texans? personally, I dislike em, cuz i preferred the houston oilers. just wanted to get someone elses opinion on this.

And since there seems to be a first name thing goin on..

- Jon

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncofan-13
            hey kimberly,

how do you feel about the texans? personally, I dislike em, cuz i preferred the houston oilers. just wanted to get someone elses opinion on this.

And since there seems to be a first name thing goin on..

- Jon
            Jon, The Houston Texans are surely no match for the Houston Oilers!!! I have to say Houston was great, but when they went to Colorado bringing the Moon with them, everyone knew that when sundown came there was no Moon in Colorado. Somehow Warren just couldn't get it right in Colorado, he couldn't beat the Broncos, Houston Oilers were a very effective team with a great QB. Gotta give them their due, hats off to the Houston Oilers, wherever you are!!!!

Zeaneh is my name pronounced Zay-nah.
            Well, the one thing we always did when we went into a game against John Elway was that as a player, we had to expect the unexpected. That's the hard part that really can't be coached. And, that's the hard part of going against someone who's a great athlete. You can go against a guy that's a great quarterback and you can defend him. But, when you have to go against a great athlete like you were John, sometimes we couldn't prepare for the unexpected.

Comment

I am new too, but the broncos are my 1st fave team. Pats are 2nd, just cuz i live in new england.

Comment

Originally posted by goodluv4Broncos
                Gotta give them their due, hats off to the Houston Oilers, wherever you are!!!!

Zeaneh is my name pronounced Zay-nah.
                They are now the Tennessee Titans.

Comment

Working...
                X