X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • broncos_mtnman
    Are you not entertained?
    • Oct 2003

He's an example of a guy who truly loves the game and gives it everything he has. It could be the type of inspiration that gets the whole D to get fired up.

I'm a little concerned if he has to play with that harness. In the video on the Broncos website it looked like it limited his mobility.

However, like someone else already said, a 50% Champ is better than a 100% DB someplace else.

Let's wish him well.
    sigpic

Comment

• kcarr26
      Special Teams
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by NASurfer
      How much does anyone wanna bet that Schottenheimer will call running plays directed toward Bailey this Sunday?
      Marty Ball=Failure..
      sigpic

Comment

• broncos_mtnman
        Are you not entertained?
        • Oct 2003

Originally posted by kcarr26
        Marty Ball=Failure..
        Let's see....

He was named the NFL Coach of the Year by the Associated Press in 2004 after leading the Chargers to a 12-4 record and their first AFC West title since 1994.

In 18 full seasons as a head coach in the NFL, Schottenheimer has led his teams to 13 winning seasons. He is eighth on the NFL’s all-time list with 177 regular-season wins.

In his 10 years as head coach of the Kansas City Chiefs (1989-1998), he had a record of 104-65-1 and advanced to the playoffs seven times. The Cleveland Browns went to the playoffs all four full seasons (1985-88) he was the head coach.

Career record: 182-129-1. (.709 winning percentage)

Only one losing season in 18.

Yeah, he's a failure alright..... Get a clue.
        sigpic

Comment

• watchthemiddle
          Banned User
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by broncos_mtnman
          Let's see....

He was named the NFL Coach of the Year by the Associated Press in 2004 after leading the Chargers to a 12-4 record and their first AFC West title since 1994.

In 18 full seasons as a head coach in the NFL, Schottenheimer has led his teams to 13 winning seasons. He is eighth on the NFL’s all-time list with 177 regular-season wins.

In his 10 years as head coach of the Kansas City Chiefs (1989-1998), he had a record of 104-65-1 and advanced to the playoffs seven times. The Cleveland Browns went to the playoffs all four full seasons (1985-88) he was the head coach.

Career record: 182-129-1. (.709 winning percentage)

Only one losing season in 18.

Yeah, he's a failure alright..... Get a clue.

So since you like Marty so much, would you rather have him than Shanahan?

Marty has great regular seasons and folds when it comes to post season. Not too mention the Broncos own him. He even said it the other day in his press conference on NFL network how he has never been good against us dating all the way back to being in Washington and Cleveland.

Comment

• broncos_mtnman
            Are you not entertained?
            • Oct 2003

Originally posted by watchthemiddle
            So since you like Marty so much, would you rather have him than Shanahan?

Marty has great regular seasons and folds when it comes to post season. Not too mention the Broncos own him. He even said it the other day in his press conference on NFL network how he has never been good against us dating all the way back to being in Washington and Cleveland.
            What are you? 12 years old?

I never made the claim that I wanted Marty. I just pointed out that to call him a failure is stupid.

Marty has had problems in the post season, no doubt about that, but as I recall, Shanny hasn't been all that whoopie lately either (I know, two SBs, but what has he done since then?).

And Marty is a class act. He doesn't bad mouth an opponent. He never has, so he would naturally say nice things about us. However, a little history lesson is in order here.

When he was the head coach of the Redskins, he beat us with an average team AT INVESCO. He's 2-4 since being with the Chargers against us. Not great, but certianly evidence that he can beat us.

He's no failure.
            sigpic

Comment

• watchthemiddle
              Banned User
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by broncos_mtnman
              What are you? 12 years old?

I never made the claim that I wanted Marty. I just pointed out that to call him a failure is stupid.

Marty has had problems in the post season, no doubt about that, but as I recall, Shanny hasn't been all that whoopie lately either (I know, two SBs, but what has he done since then?).

And Marty is a class act. He doesn't bad mouth an opponent. He never has, so he would naturally say nice things about us. However, a little history lesson is in order here.

When he was the head coach of the Redskins, he beat us with an average team AT INVESCO. He's 2-4 since being with the Chargers against us. Not great, but certianly evidence that he can beat us.

He's no failure.

Actaully I am 8 ............J/K

You were typing about Shott like he is Bill Walsh status or The TUna or something.

Marty ball is what it is. Was that win at invesco with a team other than the Chargers because if I am not mistaken, the Chargers are 0-fer there. I could be wrong.

Comment

• broncos_mtnman
                Are you not entertained?
                • Oct 2003

Originally posted by watchthemiddle
                Actaully I am 8 ............J/K

You were typing about Shott like he is Bill Walsh status or The TUna or something.

Marty ball is what it is. Was that win at invesco with a team other than the Chargers because if I am not mistaken, the Chargers are 0-fer there. I could be wrong.
                I never claimed him to be anything, I only stated his record which is proof he knows how to win.

As I mentioned, it was with the 8-8 Redskins. He hasn't won at INVESCO with the Chargers....yet.
                sigpic

Comment

• Elway=Goat
                  Practice Squad
                  • Sep 2005

Champ has heart for sure, I wouldnt want any other cornerback over this guy. But im concerned with him playing this week. Because he might hurt himself even more. But Champ is the man. I really like this guy, I think we need more players like him on our team.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yMdVHruUfI

Travis Henry, single handedly taking the class out of our organization.

Bowlen, you gutless drunk!

Comment

Working...
                  X