Mile High Stadium vs. Arrowhead Stadium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mile High Stadium vs. Arrowhead Stadium

Well..here's the ultimate question of the day...

Which Stadium is the loudest and definetely THE HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE to have...

State your facts and don't sound stupid!
    Mile High Stadium
    61.90%
    Arrowhead Stadium
    33.33%
    Invesco Field is actually louder than Old Mile High
    4.76%

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

i'm gonna sound stupid ...........never been to either......but i voted for old mile high..i've only seen denver in baltimore and cincinatti.......baltimore was louder
    Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

both are loud, but old mile high had more of a mystique so I voted for it.
      Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

are you a chefs fan if so why do you post here?........interesting
        Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Originally posted by jdslick
          Why do you even create polls like that? It's obvious that most respondants will say Mile High over Arrowhead. This is the Denver Broncos message board after all. What do you think people will say?

Discussions in the off seaosn tend to be all over. If you believe Arrowhead, then go ahead and vote and respond. The original poster asked that you just be interesting.

I can't vote since I have no experience with any of the 3.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
          You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
            Discussions in the off seaosn tend to be all over. If you believe Arrowhead, then go ahead and vote and respond. The original poster asked that you just be interesting.

I can't vote since I have no experience with any of the 3.
            People seem to be on edge today.
            Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

I had to vote for Mile High since the vote called for best home field advantage. That altitude is tough physically, which will create problems mentally also. It is bordering on unfairness.

Every other poll about the three stadiums, I would probably be biased towards Arrowhead.
              Suck is NOT a bronco fan.

Comment

Why do you even create polls like that? It's obvious that most respondants will say Mile High over Arrowhead. This is the Denver Broncos message board after all. What do you think people will say?
                jdslick:

hey.....I think there is a fair amount of fans in here from all over...just want to know what they think!

Comment

Arrowhead is definitely a home field advantage, if we were on the road Sunday, the Colts would have killed us 41-23
                  [QUOTE]
                  If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

You could vote, nothings stopping you.
                    Um...well, true, but why have an uneducated opinion?

I don't think this is a "we win" poll. I am interested in what people have to say about the different stadiums. maybe I willl learn something.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                    You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
                      Um...well, true, but why have an uneducated opinion?

I don't think this is a "we win" poll. I am interested in what people have to say about the different stadiums. maybe I willl learn something.
                      [email protected] I never been to either stadiums so i would like to know.

Comment

I don't have "facts" but I'll respond just the same... Didn't ( Mile High ) have the best Home Field winning percentage for quite a few years? I'm not certain... but I would bet that the 12th man advantage would be a factor with this.

Note: I haven't been to any of these stadiums.

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
                        ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

Homefield advantage... mile high.

That is not to say Arrowhead isn't louder, but that the altitude combined with atmosphere gives the overall edge to the old mile high.
                          The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Many people here express their uneducated opinion. Nobody here is a Bronco coach or involved in management issues, but opine on various team related subjects every day where they have no insider information.

I've never been to Arrowhead, but I saw Manning needing to walk up and get directly in a players face to communicate last week. I've seen that happen once in a while at old Mile High, but not as much as it happened in the game last week. That tells me that Arrowhead must be a very loud venue.

I would have to disagree, I have been to several games at Mile High Stadium. I remember when the opposite team quarterback would not call the play and get flagged for a delay of game. Especially in 98-99. It was a huge advantage for the Broncos.

The South stands were made of bleachers and when we started stomping that was the "Rocky Mountain Thunder" you heard.

In the old days Aarrowhead could not be compared to Mile High.

Now if the poll was made which is louder Invesco or Aarrowhead, I would have to vote for Aarrowhead at this time from what is told me and what I have read.

I really hope we can get louder. I know that is why the Broncos added the Drummers but it still is not as loud as Mile High. Another reason why possibly could be the way the stadium is built.

In the old Mile High having those south end bleachers filled with rowdy fans was definitely an advantage. I think we set the rules for all the rest at that time.
                            Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Tom must have taken a few too many blows to the old helmet.
                              The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X