Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jake will have 235 yards and 4 tds with no pics...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake will have 235 yards and 4 tds with no pics...

His play will be a key to Denver winning this game. The running game will get a grunt style 145 yards as the line will began to gel.The offenses play will allow the d to shine with Darrent getting his first interception and"The Champ" getting another. Ian and Fergy will hold Gates in check while D.J. and Al will key on Tomlinson who will fail to rush for 100. I see.......maybe Oh Yea!! to those of you going to root Our Broncos on , You are the leaders of your section..Make them shake that stadium!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by DENVER_LOYAL; 09-17-2005, 07:33 PM. Reason: I forgot
    [

Cool!

NOW! Ya got the numbers for this week's Lotto?

Comment

1-2-3-4-5-49

Those are the lotto numbers. Play at least $500 of the exact same numbers I just gave you, that way if someone else wins, you don't have to split it in half with them. They only get 1/501 of the jackpot.

Comment

Originally posted by Interpol
        1-2-3-4-5-49

Those are the lotto numbers. Play at least $500 of the exact same numbers I just gave you, that way if someone else wins, you don't have to split it in half with them. They only get 1/501 of the jackpot.
        Not the California numbers!!!

Comment

i bet u cp he doesnt
          sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

Originally posted by DENVER_LOYAL
            His play will be a key to Denver winning this game. The running game will get a grunt style 145 yards as the line will began to gel.The offenses play will allow the d to shine with Darrent getting his first interception and"The Champ" getting another. Ian and Fergy will hold Gates in check while D.J. and Al will key on Tomlinson who will fail to rush for 100. I see.......maybe Oh Yea!! to those of you going to root Our Broncos on , You are the leaders of your section..Make them shake that stadium!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            I agree. I believe he can do it.
            SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
              Not the California numbers!!!
              Lucky for me, I didn't say which lotto those numbers were for, and I also didn't list a date.

Now, all I have to do is wait for some lotto somewhere at sometime in the future to get those numbers, and say I told you so.

Comment

I hope, I hope, I hope he does. But what happens if we wake up... j/k

Comment

Originally posted by Reidman
                  I hope, I hope, I hope he does. But what happens if we wake up... j/k
                  In my opinion, it's more a matter of when than if....If the first game is a foreshadowing of what's to come, Jake Plummer, and the Broncos, may not have a great year. San Diego is a MUCH better team than Miami, plus they have Gates back this week. Then again, anything can happen any given Sunday.

Comment

We will not run much on this team.

If asshley get his head out of his butt and make some plays we will win this. If not 0-2. History says Jake will have about 360+ yards. Couple of TD's

Comment

Jake has got some talent. I just hope our boys are in sync! We can do soooo much damage if we all click and stay healthy. Possibly even win the BOWL, and I am not talking about the porcelain one either.
                      SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

I wish this was the case, but San Diego has something to prove to themselve like we do this week. This is going to be one of the toughest games all season long. I sure hope your predictions are somewhat acurate.

I believe Jake will make a HUGE improvement over last week... right? You can only go up from rock bottom...

Oh yea, and if there any way for me to watch the game tomorrow from my computer? is there like a Pay thing on the web somewhere? anyone know? Thanks in advanced...

Broncos 31
                        Chargers 21

Comment

Originally posted by Jrhampton
                          We will not run much on this team.

If asshley get his head out of his butt and make some plays we will win this. If not 0-2. History says Jake will have about 360+ yards. Couple of TD's

hahahaha, I had to respond to say that I totally agree. I have high hopes for Lelie and unless he doesn't start to play better... then it's all just wishful thinking

Comment

Sounds good to me.

I like that. Sounds good to me.
                            Emancipate your mind!
                            The People's Poster

Comment

Originally posted by Interpol
                              1-2-3-4-5-49

I never thought of that, thanks for helping me find another way to waste more of my money.
                              Rhyme Time: Loose, Caboose. Lose, Boo's. Grieve, Peeve? Cat, Hat and all of that...

Comment

Working...
                              X