X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reeves

This story makes me respect him more.
    http://nfl.com/news/story/7006563
    Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

That's awesome...you know..that was a good article. I never new the real story behind this draft. I wonder if this one of the biggest trades in NFL History? It's definetely the biggest in Bronco history.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

sniff sniff.........Brought a little tear to my eyes...

Comment

I dunno, I always kinda had a soft spot for Dan. He was our coach for over a decade and did get us to 3 super bowls. I felt sorry for him when Atlanta let him go. I have a feeling though, we will see him on the sidelines again someday.
        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
          I dunno, I always kinda had a soft spot for Dan. He was our coach for over a decade and did get us to 3 super bowls. I felt sorry for him when Atlanta let him go. I have a feeling though, we will see him on the sidelines again someday.
          Maybe Shanny can make him a coordinator

Comment

They have two entirely different styles. It would never work.
            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Dan was good but too conservative a coach, Shanny played a more explosive type of game. I was happy Reeves had some success with Atlanta. Shame they let him go when the season could have been much different if Vick had been healthy. Guess the new ownership finally wanted in a new coach.
              The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X