Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

it looks like the end for Daryl Gardener...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it looks like the end for Daryl Gardener...

i know he said he wanted to come back but i see thats not going to happen...hes due 2 million today the rest of the 5 million signing bonus n denvers not going to pay it plus there goin after the 3 million they already paid him....so that ends his i beleive 5 game career in denver what a shame on paper him pyrce, berry n holland (or whoever else u put at DT) would a been pretty solid....but we did well w/out him n will in the future only downside is we gotta eat his contract....

where did you see that?
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
      where did you see that?

on espn.com under nfl then denver.....

Comment

OK i read it. if you go to rockymountainnews.com, it gives you the full story.

This is actually goods news, if we can get the $5 million back, we can do some good things. The broncos site a clause in the contract that says "100% of the signing bonus must be refunded if 'conduct detrimental to the team' occurs in the first year" so we cold have a little more freedom.
        dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

That would definitely free up some cap room, hope they can prove "detrimental to the team".
          Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by pikman
            That would definitely free up some cap room, hope they can prove "detrimental to the team".
            they should have a clause in the contract that says "detrimental to the fans."
            Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

yeah me too. it said gardener had violated team policy by using a cell phone on the team plane, he got into a heated argument with assistant coach keith millard and had to be separated before punches would be thrown, was caught on tape loafing in practice and in games, then we all know the radio story he told about shanahan AND the Pancake House incident........ i'd say thats pretty detrimental.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
                they should have a clause in the contract that says "detrimental to the fans."
                Here is the Rocky Mountain news story which explains it further...

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...577296,00.html
                Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

i hope they get it all back we need all the room under the salary cap thats possible...

Comment

i just want to go on record and say, i would LOVE for him to apologize and come back to or team. we do need him inside he would help a lot. its gonna come down to how much pride he has and if he is willing to turn it around(which i doubt but i really dont know him enough to say)

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
                      i just want to go on record and say, i would LOVE for him to apologize and come back to or team. we do need him inside he would help a lot. its gonna come down to how much pride he has and if he is willing to turn it around(which i doubt but i really dont know him enough to say)
                      I don't know, Lava....after seeing that he doesn't get along w/Coyer and had to be separated by Millard.....it might be asking too much for him to "turn it around". IMHO!!!
                      Strahan, here we come!!!!!
                      "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                      tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                      men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
                        Strahan, here we come!!!!!
                        lol

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Just slip him some flapjacks and go skimpy on the syrup.
                          The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
                            Just slip him some flapjacks and go skimpy on the syrup.
                            i heard the fight was cause he had to wait to be seated, and he felt he shouldnt have to wait behind common city people. he beat up the guy in front of him and hurt his wrist.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

hey the day is almost over, i wonder if they gave gardener the money, my guess is they did cause they have a chance to get "100%" back, but they could get in trouble if they refuse to give him the money before the court rules in favor.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Working...
                              X